Chapter 7

"Nice of you to finally show up!"

Rin just smirked down at her. He covered the camp in blue flames, burning nothing but the remaining demons. Once the camp was clear he jumped down from the roof and reunited with the rest of his classmates and others. Shiemi was helping Kasey while Rin, Shura, and Amber talked. "How did you even get through the border?"

"Oh, um. I'm Percy Jackson, at least once I was. I don't really remember it though." Rin said with his classic sheepish smile. Amber just stared at him with a deathly calm look.

"What. The. Hades." She took a deep breath. "Alright then. That's not the weirdest thing that I've heard in my life." she turned to the rest of the group, "Hey! Let's get to Bunker 9. The rest of camp is waiting."

Amber and Rin lead the group of Exorcists through the woods and to the entrance of Bunker 9. Amber knocked on the door and they were let in, they were taken to the main area where the rest of camp was and they were greeted by the Seven and Chiron, along with the Cabin Leaders. "Amber. Glad you're okay."

Amber nodded and gave Annabeth a small hug. "These are some fellow exorcists from Japan. They work under my adoptive dad. Meet Shura Kirigakure, Ryuji Suguro, Renzo Shima, Shiemi Moriyama, Konekomaru Miwa, Izumo Kamiki, Yukio and Rin Okumura."

"So he's the son of Satan?" Leo said pointing to Rin. Rin smirked some and nodded summoning a small flame on his finger.

Amber looked annoyed. "He's also Percy!"

"Technically I'm not. But technically yes." Rin said, now equally annoyed. The Seven and Chiron all tackled him in a hug though Rin pulled away very quickly. "Look, I don't really know any of you, so, can we stop pointing out how I don't remember another life I apparently had and get to trying to kill my evil sister."

That shut everyone up quickly. Yukio took the lead, "Shura, Izumo, this place is protected with fire but we're fighting a creature of fire. Could you put an absolute barrier around this place?"

"On it... four eyed chicken." Shura said going to the middle of Bunker 9 with Izumo. They placed an absolute barrier around the entire Bunker. A few campers screamed at the sudden glow of gold surrounding the Bunker.

Yukio reached into his bag and took out a map of the Long Island Sound and placed it on a table. "Alright let's figure out what we're going to do."

---

Rin, the exorcists, and the Seven were all walking through the woods towards the center of camp. Annabeth slowed so she was right next to Rin. "You really don't remember?"

"Not really. I see glimpses in my dreams, though... it's almost like watching a movie. Mephisto told me about what happened and how I ended up here but... that's not really my life anymore." Rin said with a mix of different emotions. Annabeth just stared at his more blue than green eyes and sighed.

"Sorry about everything you've had to go through. Feeling like you have two different lives... that must be tough."

Rin looked up at her with a sheepish grin. "Well... technically it's just one life so... it's not that hard."

The group reached their destination and everyone went to their positions for the battle, Annabeth put a hand on Rin's shoulder, "Good luck, Flame-Brain."

"You too, Owl-Girl."