2

(Next morning)
(y/n pov)

Sunlight hit my face as i opened my eyes slowly, i blinked 1,2 times for a clear view but i certainly felt weight on my palm i slowly got up with the help of my elbow and saw Jungkook holding my hand while sleeping on the edge of the bed looking like an angel. i appreciated his facial fractions for some minutes before slowly shaking his shoulder to whisper his name (jungkook) but got no response in return I again called his name little loudly.

He flinched slightly and started looking around before catching me sitting, his sleepy eyes at me widely

Jungkook : Are you ok, tell me you are ok? Do you need anything?

He slightly panicked and asked me with a surprised tone.

(He was holding her hand but she softly jerked it to break the hold before shaking her head to his question, her behaviour broke jungkook's heart as he feel uncomfortable in her eyes, he lowed his gaze and said...)

Jungkook : I am sorry, actually i was very worried about you yesterday night, you just fri-...

(He trying to complete his words but he got interrupted by her sudden answer.)

Y/n : I'm fine you should leave now.

(She said in a quick phase, Jungkook looked at her eyes for some seconds and nodded his head knowing his limits, he then left her space and went to his room)

(Author pov)

(Y/n still sat on bed and looked at her dressing table's large mirror across the bed continuously without blinking, she looked at her messy hair and ruined makeup. Her pale face had strains of unknown drops of tears. She certainly remembered her reason of destruction.)

(Flashback)

????: Will you Marry me? you are my everything, i can never ever imagine my life without you will you be my wife? i am ready to name my whole life to you and do whatever you tell me to do but please please Marry me