12.

[ Skip time in hospital ]

~Author pov~

Tae introduces jimin to hospital staff. Jimin is very happy that his dream came true. He finally got the chance to work with Seoul's biggest hospital now he can marry y/n within few months.

{ In parking }

They are coming out of the lift and started walking to taehyung car.

Taehyung : Mr. Park, I hope you never disappoint me.

Jimin : No Mr. Kim , I'll never ever disappoint you.

Taehyung : Ok so from now onwards everything that belongs to you is mine.You need to dedicate every minute of yours to me and my hospital.

Jimin gives his charming eye smile and makes a 360 degree bow to Taehyung.

Taehyung : then let's go and celebrate. Because from today onwards your life will change completed and you will never be able to forget me.

Jimin : This is huge pleasure Mr. Kim that i got to celebrate such achievement with you.

Y/n pov

After that day incident I still can't believe on my eyes but I still need to wait for jimin confession. i was lost in my own world but door bell rang and dragged me into reality. I got up from my bed and quickly went to my house main entrance to open the door

Door opens

Jimin was standing in front of door but my smile drops.

He suddenly hugs me and i feel him sniffing my neck. but a strong smell of alcohol hits me I scrunched my nose from the smell.

Jimin : I'm sorry my angel I'm sorry I love you so much I'm sorry

~Author pov~

Jimin was chanting his words like mantra y/n felt bad for him. Before she could say something jimin hushed y/n. He suddenly blacked out while hugging her. she stumbled. She placed him on the sofa after laying him on the sofa y/n closed the door and went near jimin. She removed his shoes and tie also unbuttoned his shirt a little to get some air but jimin keeps on mumbling something. To hear it clearly she puts her ear near jimin face to know what he is saying.

Jimin : sorry My angel I'm sorry please don't leave me sorry my angel (mumbling)

Y/n teared up while listening to his words. she felt like from where all this doubt came to her mind. Jimin loves her so much. Even in sleep his is thinking about her. She made a resolution to trust his love.

Y/n : I love you too my love I'm sorry for doubting you. I'll never ever leave you.

{Next morning}