4

Author pov

As soon as y/n reached the restroom, she locked her in and sat on the seat with her eyes starting to tear up, at the current moment she is happy but sad too, her body also tensed up with the familiar emotion again... dread, She was happy to see seonghwa after long time, but when he mentioned his name and also he was searching for her from last 2years, her dread showed up. She was running away from her DREAD all this time but seems like it won't leave her ever. She was again around her life's biggest fear, her worst nightmare. She started to panick again while thinking about she unlocked bathroom door and she immediately searched for her antidepressant pill. She then started to become helpless when she finally found it in her purse, she gulped it immediately with the water that was already inside her purse, she then grabbed some tissues and start to fix herself but unknowly a tear drop from her eye escaped caressing her cheeks.

Flashback

Y/n : Please, Please don't hit me please please... I will never try to run away again.

Y/n : Sorry master (sob) PLEASE no i dont want this please.

???: HOW DARE YOU TO SAY NO TO YOUR MASTER HOW DARE TO REJECT ME?

( He tied her hands with a robe and started to hit her with his leather belt continuously.

??? : (Taking heavy breathing) today I'll let go of you just like this but remember one thing if you'll ever try to reject me again i will bury you alive.

(He left the room with a loud door thud sound she continue sobbing while sitting on the bed's edge. She looked at the blank wall wondering why she was bearing all of his tortures... she never deserved it)

 she never deserved it)

Back to Y/n's Pov

Y/n : no no no i cant let him destroy me again like past but what if he find me again? what if seonghwa told him that I am in SEOUL? I need to tell seonghwa to not to tell him about me. I cannot let history repeat no!

(She then ran back in panic, back to the table but she found seonghwa nowhere, she looked around helplessly everywhere but then she saw only Jungkook sitting there. )