Morioh

The bizarre town of Morioh is a hub of stand users, and home to his son, Josuke.
Although the two had a strained relationship, they've grown closer over time, as father and son.

Approaching the cafe in the town center, Jotaro looked around but saw Joseph nowhere.
"Good grief," he muttered to himself as he saw the five approaching.
Joseph, Josuke, Okayasu, Koichi, and Yukako all enters the center and began towards Jotaro.

"I called some of the others too, and I suggest you do too, Jotaro. I don't know what kind of threat he is, but I have a very bad feeling about him."
"Who are you talking about?" Jotaro asked.
"Let me show you, Joseph said."

Joseph pulled out a Polaroid and slammed his fist down onto it, pulling out his stand to use Spirit Photography. As the photo came out, it revealed the body of a teenager, with golden yellow hair.

"Gimme a break," he muttered as he recognized the man in the photo.
"I know who that is, Jotaro said."
"Really? Who is it?" Joseph asked, perking up.
"His name is Giorno Giovanna, he's the son of Dio. I sent out Koichi out to meet him."
"Yes, I met him Italy," Koichi said. "He seemed like a good person to me, not like how you've described Dio at all."
"Well either way I want you to take me to meet him Jotaro, and Josuke I want you to come with just in case," Joseph said.
"Oh, can I say goodbye to mom first," Josuke asked.
"Sure why not," Joseph said.