Steel Ball Run

Firing off his finger nails in a desperate defense, Jonny Joestar and Gyro Zeppeli ran down the steep cliff in an attempt to escape the mysterious racer, S.S. They hadn't seen him up until this point, and most curious of all was that he didn't even have a horse, he had a motorcycle, however the two didn't know what it was.

Speeding towards the two, S.S. Barred his stand, Gangster Disciple, to attack when he was suddenly caught off guard by Diego.

Attacking him with a dinosaur, Diego was planning to kill him quickly then finish off the other two, however S.S. suddenly disappeared into thin air.

The three stopped to look around, however he was nowhere to be found. Even with the corpse eye, he was nowhere.

"You're probably wondering what the hell just happened," his voice echoed from air.

"I bet you've never heard of the 'great' Dio Brando." Upon hearing this, Gyro and Jonny looked at Diego.
Laughing, the voice continued. "No, a different Dio from a different timeline. The world!" He screamed.

Before they realized what happened, in the blink of an eye, S.S. Appeared out of thin air with his stands first through the chest of Diego.
Gyro threw his steel ball, however in the blink of an eye S.S. had disappeared again.
Gyro turned around to see Jonny staring at him with his eyes a deep shade of yellow.

"Jonny, what're you looking at!" He yelled turning around, but seeing no one behind him. Turning back towards Jonny, he was too late. Jonny shot his finger nails through Gyro's neck, killing him.
Then, before making his exit, S.S. killed Jonny and stole the corpse parts for himself.

Laughing again, Sobin walked through the sand in his timberlands, entering a portal to the old timeline while muttering, "now it's time to meet Giorno."