The Return

Koichi ran and knelt down next to Jotaro as Sobin laughed hysterically. He had finally done what so many have tried before him.

However, as he distracted, Jotaro told Koichi in his last's breaths the secret of Sobins stand.
"His stand," Jotaro said, "is able to momentarily use the powers of another stand, however only after he has seen the powers demonstrated before him." As koichi heard this, he remembered Act 3 being used against himself directly after he used it, and the same with Josuke's Crazy Diamond.

Koichi was in over his head. He couldn't understand what Sobin planned to achieve with the body of Giorno. How would Giorno's Gold Experience benefit Sobin?

Koichi didn't have time to think about this. He needed to stop Sobin before he became too powerful, unlocking more and more stand powers.

Koichi yelled "act 3," and charged at Sobin. Trish, seeming understanding what his plan was, activated spice girls and made the ground beneath Sobin soft, dragging him deep into the floor.
Mista stumbles over and said "we need a plan, we can't just wing it like this." However, he was too late.
The soft ground, inflating like a balloon, was ripped apart by Justice's smoke. The ground erupted and shot the three in separate directions. Koichi attempted to activate Act 3 again, however a door next to him slammed open.

"Yer gonna regret what you did back there," a stern voice said as it walked through the doors. The man looked archaic, dressed in old western clothing with strange markings on his teeth.

Undoing a satchel, he pulled out a steel ball and slung it at Sobin, who attempted to dodge it, however he failed as was caught off guard by a piece of ceiling. Zeppeli held up a comic and laughed as Boingo entered the room.

"Truth is," Zeppeli said as the steel twisted apart Sobin's leg, "the game here was rigged from the start."

Before Sobin could react, Star Platinum let out a deafening barrage onto him, horrifically tipping him apart as Giorno watched from where Jotaro was standing.

As Sobin blacked out, his plan went over his head. All Sobin wanted was to achieve the perfect life. To use Gold Experience Requiem to go back to zero, his birth, so he could make things right. Meet up with George and Jonathan, and fight Dio with him, as brothers. That was behind him now, though, as he sailed off to heaven to meet his family, who had been waiting two hundred years to meet him.