Passione

The doors to Giornos office slammed open as Mista and two other guards brought in Joseph, Josuke, Jotaro, and Koichi.
Upon seeing Koichi, Giorno sat up more.
"You, you're that kid from the airport. What're you doing back here?" Giorno asked.
"We came to ask you a few questions," Jotaro said sternly.
"Shut it, he wasn't talking to you!" Mista yelled as the Turtle came out from behind the desk.
"Jo-tar-o?" A familiar voice asked slowly.
Looking at the turtle, Jotaro recognized the voice. Joseph recognizes it too, as he started laughing.
Most pulled out his gun and told them to quiet down in front of the boss.
"You know these men?" Giorno asked the title.
"Yes, I fought alongside two of them a long time ago."
"You can let the guards go," Girono told Mista, "but you stay here."
"Aye," Mista said.
As the guards left, Jotaro and Joseph approached the turtle.
"Good grief polnareff, what happened to you?" Jotaro asked.
"I had a run in with a powerful stand user, he was the head of the Italian mafia, I couldn't call you for backup but it would've been an interesting fight, what with you being able to stop time and him being able to erase it. Who are those two new faces?"
"That's my son and his friend," Joseph said.
"Oh boy, getting around in your old age huh?"
"What do you four need of me," Giorno said, not wanting to listen to this anymore.

"Let me show you," Joseph said, demonstrating hermit purple.
Looking at the photography Giorno was intrigued. However, it was short lived as they were interrupted by Trish barging in.

"We're under attack, a powerful stand user has breached our defenses."