Chapter 2

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Words count: 3543

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hope you don't mind, but we let ourselves in!" Raph said as he wields his Sais as the others stand behind him. Ashly, Rachael and the other four males stood their grounds Jessie stood with her left leg in front of her right leg while getting ready to fire her bow and arrows. "Actually. It kind of looks like we're already here." Mikey said as he steps up to Raph.

Ashly, Rachael and Jessie's mouths opens as they looks between the turtles and the mutated turtle-hybrid THEY knew and the ones that are tied up. "W-What the shell...?" Ashly asked. "I don't believe it." Rachael said. "Or our eyes." Jessie said. The eight 80s turtles, mutated turtle-hybrid, Jessika, Rachael and Ashlynn glance at each other. 

"Hey, those dudes and Dudettes look just like us." Donatello said. "Don't flatter yourself. As far as I know, our ice princess and my girlfriend are brunettes." Raph rudely said as he jerks a thumb at Ashly and Rachael.

The Purple Dragons recover and open fire at the twelve intruders. "That's our cue!" Mikey dashes forward with the others. Hun looks up, only for Leo and Raph to jump on his back, preventing him from standing up. He attempts to stand up, but is stopped by Mikey, who also jumps on him. Ryoma, Dom, Jenny and Maddie joined their brothers and sisters as they fought against the Purple Dragons.

Jessie stood back as she fired her arrows at the members of Purple Dragons. Raph jump kicks a thug, swinging his leg at the other. He's sent straight into Leo's opponent, knocking them both out. One of the Purple Dragons stands right in front of Leo, who looks in panic. Nate wields his sword around to cut the lasers in half and then he used his tail to knock them down.

"Raph, look out!" Leo said. Jessie was busy dealing with the members of Purple Dragons along with Ashly, Rachael, Ryoma, Dom, Jenny, Maddie and Nate. Raph, who was planning on freeing the other turtles, a mutated turtle-hybrid, Rachael, Jessika and Ashlynn, turns around to see the spiked hair PD about to shoot at them. Raph spins out of harm's way while Raphael lifts his legs up, the laser hitting the solid concrete. Once the thug misses his target, Ashly jumps up with a yell. She swings her leg, kicking the thug and knocking him out.

"Thanks sis!" Both of red masked wearing turtles said at the same time. It comes from both the Raphs say at the same time and Ashly turns to them with a weird out look. Raph glares at his bounded counterpart, who cringes. He yells as his eyes widen, Hun punching Raph and sending him flying into the wall. Rachael look back at her boyfriend. She grabbed one of the members of the Purple Dragons, used her foot to set him flying towards Hun. "Thanks, Rach." Both of the red masked, Sai wielding turtles said at the same time. Rachael glared at them. "Only my boyfriend calls me 'Rach'." She said/mumbles.

"Excuse me!" Mikey jumps on top of a PD, knocking out a female member of the gang. He jumps and sticks on the wall where the shorter turtles, a mutated turtle-hybrid, Jessika, Rachael and Ashlynn are being restrained. "Sweet! They got little initials on their belt buckles! Like superheroes!" Mikey said. "Oh no." Ashly mutters to herself, pointing her sword at him. Jessie and Rachael giggles. "We're not doing that Turtle Titan and Blossom stuff again, Mikey!" She said. Nate and his adopted brothers and sisters were fighting against the Purple Dragons.

Taking Mikey like an easy target, two gangsters shoot at him. He swiftly jumps out of harm's reach letting the lasers hit Michelangelo and Raphael's chains, setting them free. They gape in awe.

Raph is being tossed around by Hun, rubbing his head. "Fascinating. Little help here, Mikey and ice princess?" He said. "You got it!" The two orange masked turtles and two pink masked females said at the same time.