Chapter 15

~*~*~*~*~*~

Words Count: 2248

~*~*~*~*~*~

~:~Meanwhile in the year of 1990's of the New York City at night~:~

The eight 90s turtles, Alexandria, Rachael and Ashlynn were on the rooftops at night after training with Splinter. "Yay! It's great to be outside for once!" A 15-year-old teenage girl said. "Calm down, Alex." A male voice said. "Sorry, Leo." Alexandria aka Alex said. Alex was walking around on the rooftop as her brothers were talking to Ashlynn and Rachael. Her other four siblings were talking to each other as well. Everything was fine until Alex or Andria gasped as her eyes went widen when she saw her beloved city was turning white. "Guys?" She asked. 

"Andria, we're talking." Raph said. "Guys, look!" Andria said. Andria's eyes went widen with worried. "Guys, we have to go! Look!" Andria said as she put her hand on her older brother Raph's arm. Her brothers and the girls look towards where Andria was looking at.

"Come on, guys! Let's go!" Leo said. The elven began to follow Leo to get whatever is turning their dimension from color to black and white to white with blue lines. First was Leo who jumped to the other rooftop, then Ashlynn, then Rachael, then Mikey and then Donnie. But Raph stayed back to make sure his little sister Andria went next. 

"Andria, hurry up! C'mon, it's closing in!" He said. Andria ran towards her brother Raph as the erasing got to her foot. "Raph! It's taking me!" Andria said. She look at it and then at her brother Raph as she looks at her brothers, Ashlynn and Rachael. She had tears streaming down her cheeks with a smile on her face. 

"I love you, Raphael. I love you all." She said as she closed her eyes with her hand extend out like she was falling backwards. "Andria!" Raph said. The eraser caught with Raph and then the others.

~:~In the year of 2007 of New York City during the night~:~

Alexandria or Andria or Alex formally known as Shadow Archer was out with her brothers and sisters patrolling. Everything was fine until she noticed in the corner of her eye when their universe once they know and call it home. "Guys, keep running! It's gaining on us!" She yelled. 

She, her brothers and sisters kept running from rooftop to another. Every buildings, peoples and cars were color, then black and white and then white with blue lines...like it's being erased from existed. "Keep running, guys." Leo said. 

The erasing was closing in on them as it got Rachael instead of Andria because she pushed her out of the way. Raph look back at her. "Rach! Babe, no..." He said. "I love you, Raph." She said as she tilted her head up. The eraser made her to look like that she was falling backwards. The eraser got to Ryoma, then Dom and then Jenny. The eraser got to Raph as well. "Raph, get out of there!" Donnie said. "Get the girls out of here." Raph said. "Raph...?" Andria asked. "I love you, baby sister." Raph said. One by one were vanishing by the eraser...first it was Mikey, then Donnie, then Ashlynn, then Leo and last but least were Andria and Maddie. "I love you, Andria." Maddie said. "Maddie, no!" Andria said as she watched her sister being erased. Andria was slowly being erased as tears were streaming down her cheeks.

~:~Back in the year of 2003 of New York City~:~

The eraser continues to take everything in its path, including the PD lair. The 20 of them run as fast as they can before they could be erased. "Hurry!" Donnie said. Everyone kept running from one rooftop to the next and jumping off them. "We need to get back to where we started—the exact spot the Technodrome left our dimension." He said. "Big smoking crater? Hard to miss." Raphael said as '03 Rachael and Ashly backflips to the next building. "Unless it disappears before we get there." Michelangelo said as he is eyeing the eraser.