Chapter 8

~*~*~*~*~

Words Count: 1846

~*~*~*~*~

Hun comes in with reinforcements, Donnie pulling out his staff. "Oh no." He said. "How'd they find us?" Donatello asked. "They followed their nose." Hun said as he glances at Bebop, who has a nose device to sniff out turtles or turtle-hybrid or human females that have ice powers. "The nose knows." Bebop jokes, Rocksteady roaring in laughter. 

Donnie throws his staff at Rocksteady, knocking him to the ground. Hun growls at them as the others emerge into the area from above. "Who disturbs the sanctity of my home?" Splinter asked as he was unable to recognize Hun. "Don't you recognize me, rodent?" Hun implores, stepping forward. They all gasp as they realize the voice and clothing. "Hun?!" Jessie asked as she look at Nate. "Hun?" Mikey asks in shock. "He...got mutated into a turtle?" Ashly asked as she backs away slightly in utter disbelief. "You were having an allergic reaction, Ashly." Rachael said as she was standing next to her sister. Ryo, Dom, Jenny and Maddie were speechless as they look at mutated version of Hun and then at each other. "How about you...traitor?" Hun asked to Nate.

Nate scoffs as he glared angrily at Hun. "Come examine your children's handiwork." He roars as he charges into the fight, Bebop and Rocksteady firing lasers. The new Foot Bots are there as well, of course. Donnie jumps up into the air as he prepares to fight Hun. He knocks him into a pillar while the others open fire at the others. Leo jumps out the way as they hit some pipes, emitting smoke. Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Rachael, Jessika, Nathanial and Ashlynn just so happen to appear, having woken up from a nap.

"Is it noon already?" 80s Leonardo asked. They all gasp when they see the attack. The lasers are fired at the catwalk, which falls apart and makes them fall into Donnie's lab, damaging it. Hun grabs a pillar, attacking them. They dodge the lasers in the fray while trying to avoid Hun. 

Meanwhile, an army of new Foot Bots barge in, all of them firing. Mikey jumps into the fight, swinging a nunchuck, but one of them punches him to the others. "Robots 2.0?" He asked as a hand on his head.

"They do seem to have gotten an upgrade!" Ashly yells before ducking her head from a laser. "A major upgrade!" Rachael said. The 80s counterparts deal with the robots while the current counterparts and Splinter deal with Hun.

Donnie kicks him, moving away while Splinter and Raph attack. Raph ducks numerous swings from the newly mutated turtle. "So, what's with the new look, gruesome?" Raph teases. Rachael and Ashly team up to fight against the new Foot bots. Jessie was in her ready to fire her arrows stance with her right leg in front of her left leg. "That mutagen turned me into the last thing I touched..." Hun said as he punches the ground, which Raph leaps away from. 

He punches the wall, Raph jumping away so that he's behind him. "Mutant turtle filth!" He yelled. "It's not true." Raphael said. He was looking at the fourth wall once again, confusing Hun and his counterpart. "We shower regularly." He said. Raph and Hun look around as if trying to find the fourth wall before Hun growls, lunging forward. Leo and Ashly jump in, kicking him away from the two Raph's. "Why are you here, Hun?" Leo asked, angry that they barged in and attacked them. Jessie and her counterpart stayed back so they can fire their arrows. "What do you want?" He asked. "Haven't you done enough?" Ashly asked as she narrows her eyes as she grips her sword.

"Oh, he's done plenty." Ashlynn looks at the fourth wall as well, dumbfounding Ashly and Leo like with Raph and Hun. Leo, Ashly, Nate, Rachael and Raph run forward to attack once more. 

"Enough!" Jessie said. She fire her arrow at the Foot Bots. "Why can't you just give up?! You lost, Hun!" Jessie yelled. "I came here to deliver a message." Hun said to Jessie. "Message? What Message?" She asked.