Chapter 6

~*~*~*~

Word Count: 2116

~*~*~*~

~:~ Somewhere deep in the sewers far away from the lair~:~

Hun has stopped screaming, now walking through the sewers. A large and ominous shadow can be seen on the walls. Large green legs step onto the water. A large unknown creature approaches a tunnel, confused as a bright light approaches him. The creature has to cover himself from being blinded by the brightness. A pathway lowers down in front of him, out stepping armor that was known too well. The Shredder. Back in his armor. Karai walks up to him as the Shredder recognizes the mutant.

"Hun, my old...friend." He said as he hesitates at the word. Hun uncovers his arms, revealing his white eyes. He now has sharp claws on his hands and on the back of his shell. The only thing that Utrom Shredder can recognize is Hun's long blonde hair. "You..." Hun said. "Having a bad day?" Shredder teases. Hun shows his teeth, clearly angry. "Look what they've done to me." He looks at his green arm before clenching his fist. "Accursed turtles. Turtle-lizard, teal, maroon and that pink freaks." Hun said. "Perhaps we have common cause once again, you and I." Shredder said as he steps up to him. 

"Yes." Hun said as he kneels down, swearing his loyalty to him once more. Well...since Hun is a overgrown mutated turtle. He's always been taller than the Shredder. "Yes...master." He said as he places his hand on Shredder's arm. They walk back inside...into the Technodrome.

~*~*~*~*~

Back at the lair, Donnie and Leo look down at Ashly, the swelling having gone down. "Okay, I administered the medicine." Donnie said as he looks down at a needle filled with purple liquid. Mikey is wrapping up Splinter's injured arm. "She should be waking up soon." Donnie said. 

"Thank you, Donnie." Leo said as he sighs in relief as Ashly opens her eyes slowly, all of the turtles in her eyesight. "She's wakin' up!" Raph said to them and Leo smiles down at her, trying not to cry. "Hey Ashes...how are you feeling?" He said/whispers softly. "Like shell." She said as Mikey was laughing.

"Ashly, you gave us a quite scared. Especially Father." Rachael said. "Dudette, your face looked so gnarly! Are you sure you're not a mutant?" Michelangelo asked/wonders, Raph elbowing him in the arm. "Luckily, the medicine turned her face back to normal. Whoa! Her face feels like marshmallows." Donatello said as he examines her, feeling her face.

Ashly looks annoyed as the other 80s counterparts start moving around her cheeks with their hands. "Is it really that soft?" She mutters before feeling her chin and her eyes widening. "Oh yeah..." She narrows her eyes in realization. Rachael stood next to her fiancée. "Wait a minute, stop touching my face! That's not the issue!" She said as she swats them away. "Guys, leave her be." Rachael said. Jessie, on the other hand, sat on the computer chair with her hands on her head. "You need to tell me how you do it." Amelia gives her a look. "All seriousness, though...My head is pounding." Ashly sits up, holding up her head. "Don't scare me like that." Leo said as he hugs her tightly, nuzzling her forehead. Jamie look back at Jessie. "I don't plan on losing my wife anytime soon." He said. "Sorry." She said as she giggles slightly.

"Is that a gnarly side effect of the medicine?" Mikey asked as he was wondering, and she shakes her head. "No, there's no side effects...that I know of." She said. "I am just glad you are alright, my daughter." Splinter said as he walks up to her. "Thank you, Master Splinter." She said as she bows her head. "Leo, can I talk to you for a second?" Donnie asked as he leads his older brother away, glancing at his sister. 

Nate walk away from the group as he walked towards Jessie. "When I examined Lynn like you asked me to...there was something else." Donnie said. "Something else?" Leo asked as he looks confused. Rachael gave her former best friend/now sister a hug. "What could that possibly be?" He asked. "Well...I didn't realize it at first...and I know you two have been married for a little while, but...have you two done anything...strenuous in the past month or so?" Donnie asked as he clears his throat, as he looks uneasy. Rachael kept talking to Ashly with a smile on her face.