John shelby 💞💓

It was your best friend John Shelby's wedding day . He was getting married to Lizzie stark . You hated Lizzie , you felt like she was always trying to beat you at something and you knew that the only reason the love of your life was marring her was to support his children .
John had asked Lizzie if you could be the maid of honour but she said no and she didn't even make you a bridesmaid . You didn't know why she didn't like you , you was never rude to her because you didn't want to make John mad . You was all dressed up for his wedding , you had been preparing for this day for a while now , you knew you was going to cry so you had to try and stop yourself.
The wedding was at 3:00 pm and it was now 2:45pm , you had said hello to the Shelby family , who liked you very much and treated you like family . You was seated next to Thomas and polly . 
" l do." You  heard Lizzie stark soon to be Shelby say .
" Do you John Shelby take Lizzie stark to be your lawfully wedded wife ." You heard the priest say
John looked at you as if he was in pain and uncertainty . 
"I do." John said as you felt you heart break into a million pieces knowing that you just let the love of your life slip away .
"Do we have any objections?" The priest asked
You felt a tap on your thigh
"Do it , you know you want to ." Polly said to you
You nodded at polly as a tear rolled down your cheek .
"I do ." You shouted as you could feel your hands shaking . You didn't care about the fact that everyone was looking at you , you just wanted to see how John felt .
"John Shelby l love you !" You exclaimed
John ran up to you and gave you a big hug .
" l love you too y/n ." John said to you as he kissed you
Everybody started clapping other than Lizzy .
"I knew this was gonna happen !" You heard Arthur shout
You and John walked over to Lizzy and John apologised to her ,she finally forgave you and wished you happiness .
Just as you was leaving you thanked polly for encouraging you .
You finally got what you wanted , John Shelby