Never leaving again pt.1

Today was the day that you was leaving for Ireland , however this also meant that you had to cut off what you thought was going to be the greatest thing that had ever happened to you . You had almost started a relationship with with your best friend John Micheal Shelby . You was working with the Shelby's and you was called in for a meeting with the Shelby's .
As you walked into the room you saw John in the corner of the room , he looked really pissed if and avoided any eye contact with you .
"Y/n we have to talk to you ." Thomas said as he pulled some paper work out of the drawer .
The Shelby's were all quiet and looked like they had just received some bad news .
"What's wrong ?" You asked because you couldn't stand the silence any longer .
"We have some news to talk to you about ," Thomas paused and looked at John who was still standing in the corner of the room , finally turning away from the corner of the room . He gave tommy a glare and turned back to the wall . He still hadn't made eye contact with you .
"An Irish businesses company wants you to work for them ." You felt your heart stop as tommy said those words .
"Y/n l know that you probably don't want to go but y/n it's a lot of money . It will do you really good and as soon as you are done you will be able to come back and work for us again ." Tommy told you trying to convince you that you should take the opportunity.
"How long do l have to decide ?" You asked as you started to see what decision you should make .
"Well they want to know your decision by the end of the week so you have 4 days to decide ." Arthur said as he showed you the paper work with all the information on . You didn't want to leave because you don't want to leave John ; you knew that it would help you pay all your bills and help you with your life .
The meeting had finished not long after you discussed all the detail and what you would have to do .
Over the next couple of days you and John had talked about what it would do to your relationship and wether you should take it .

You had finally decided that you and John would have to cut off what ever you had between you so you could leave for Ireland. You tried to tell John that you didn't want to leave him and that you wanted to be with him , he told you that he wanted to be with you too but he thought that it was best for you to leave and earn the money .
As you stepped on to the train you waved goodbye to John , as he train started to move you you could see John getting upset , he started to freak out and you could see that he was hurt , you tried to hold in your crying and start your new career confidently but you knew that hat was not going to happen . You sat in your seat thinking about what you had just left behind in small Heath , you knew that this was good for you and that it would do great for your career but you already missed John .
You was week in to your business in Ireland and you felt hat you made the wrong decision and that you should go back however you decided to stay in Ireland and see what it can peruse for your future .
You had now been working on Ireland for 1 and 1/2 months now and you could help the thoughts of what John Shelby , the man that you knew that you loved is doing in the town of small Heath . You knew that you had made the wrong decision but you thought that John would be disappointed in you if you came back so early , therefore you decided that you would stay in Ireland and carry on with your career and see what it could do for you . You had already earned lots of money working in Ireland , but money isn't more than love ; you decided to write a letter to John and express how you felt and how you wanted to come back to him and that money meant nothing to you , you just wanted him back .
Today was the day hat after three months you decided to leave Ireland and go home and stay there . You spent all the train ride thinking about seeing John , you had spent all three month thinking about what John had been doing all this time . You had recently sent a letter to polly to tell the Shelby you was coming back , however you don't get a response .
You stepped if the train to see only polly and Ada there .
"Polly , Ada it's so good to see you ! ," you said before you gave them both a hug Where is John ?" You asked as you felt you stomach drop .
"Let's get you home ." Polly said as she turned you towards the car .
You got home to see John standing with a woman who they explained to be his girlfriend...