Options pt.1

You worked for the Shelby family and became very close to them , you treated the Shelby's like family and they did the same with you .
There was a family meeting called in and you was told to come . You tried the say there must be a mistake but the assistant said Thomas Shelby's orders . The assistant walked you to the room where you found the Tommy , Ada and Micheal .
" hello y/n ." Said tommy , tommy had always acted different around you and you didn't know why .
" hello Tommy , l hope you don't mine me asking but why am l here , this is a family meeting?" You asked trying not to sound too concerned.
"You are like family to us y/n ." Polly said before tommy could say a word .
"Ello everyone, ello y/n !" Arthur shouted enthusiastically. You smiled at Arthur as he sat down . He rest of the family joined and you was just waiting for john to come now . John finally arrived.
" Sorry I'm late , oh hello y/n , how come you're ere eh ?" He said whilst he chuckled. You and John had always found away to wind each other up as a joke .
"Right lets get started then , eh ?" Tommy said whilst turning he pages over . You had all talked about business for a while now .
"Right , umm , this is not easy to say so I'm just gonna come out and say it , billy fuckin Kimber wants to make a deal however we know that he wants something in return , the only way we can make the contract happen is if we give him what he wants , I'm shammed to have to say this but we need this contract ." Arthur says whilst looking down in disappointment
"Arthur what is it ?" Tommy asks
Arthur looks up at you and mouths ' I'm sorry ' to you , you could feel yourself getting worried . John saw what Arthur mouthed to you and gave Arthur an angry look .
"He wants an hour with y/n ." Arthur says .
"What ? No way no fuckin way !" Tommy says
"There is no way billy fuckin Kimber is gonna treat y/n like a whore !" John shouted
"Wait let's see what y/n has to say about this ." Arthur says whilst trying to calm them both down .
"I don't know , l ... l don't want to be looked at like a whore , it makes me feel like an object , if you need me to do it l will but is there not somebody else that you can find ."
You told them " polly what do you think ." You asked
"Look there is no fuckin way y/n is sleeping with billy fuckin kimber alright , you are just going to have to tell him that he can have somebody else . He isn't going to treat y/n like a fuckin whore ." John said in a serious tone of voice
"Why do you care so much ?" Tommy asked John
"What so you're saying you want this , huh because last time l checked you was shouting for y/n not to go , so the real question is why do you care so much ?" John asked tommy
"Don't fucking play with me John ." Tommy shouted " l said why do you care so much John ?" Tommy shouted
Tommy and John started fighting in the centre of the room . Tommy had John pinned down on the floor . They were both fighting and you knew it was about you . You could see that both Tommy and John were bleeding.
"Y/n go !" Polly said