How you meet (Girls)

Heather:
You met her on total drama island you were introduced last and Heather LOVED your outfit, she asked where you got it from, when she thinks nobody is looking she stares at you and blushes, which caught the attention of Beth and Lindsay, they tease her every chance they get and she HATES that so she threatens that if they tell anyone she will reveal their deepest, darkest, secrets.

Dakota:
You met her in the mall, you were shopping for new clothes for your twin sister but you accidentally bumped into her, she almost shouted at you but she stopped herself when she locked eyes with you, you apologized and she shyly said it's alright she asked for your name and number, after a few minutes of talking to Dakota your sister wanted you home so you said goodbye to Dakota with her smiling lovingly at you.

Eva:
You met her at the park, you were sitting on a park bench drawing a bird that landed on your sketchbook, but before you finished the drawing you heard a shout from behind you, so you turned around and saw a buff girl yelling at a small lanky boy who looked terrified, you went over and hid behind a tree and saw that her MP3 player was broken, so you picked up secretly and fixed it for her then gave it back to her shyly, she thanked you and hugged you and apologized to the boy named Cody.

Jo:
You met her in a comic book store, people thought that because you were a girly girl that you hated boy comics but they were wrong you LOVED comics! You also loved F/C/B! As you reached for the comic another hand reached for it, you looked up and saw a girl looking at you with wide eyes and a small blush on her face, you awkwardly removed your hand and gave her the comic book, she tried to give it to you but you insisted she takes it, she thanked you and walked away you went to find another comic, not knowing she was peeking around the corner of the other shelf.

Lindsay:
You met her in a makeup parlour, Your older sister sent you to get her some new makeup products that just came out, looking at your phone you rolled your eyes and tapped a random person thinking it was an employee, you asked where the Eyeshadow and lipstick was and there was no reply, so you looked up at the girl she had a confused look on her face she asked if she herself worked there, you looked around awkwardly and said no, she shrugged and asked for your name and number she also complimented your outfit, you blushed and thanked her, you mentally cursed yourself for being easily flustered.

Sierra:
You met her on Total Drama Action you were the last to be called since the boat picked you up late, she was making goo-goo eyes at Cody but when she heard your name she was a but confused, she looked up and saw you jump off the boat before it exploded behind you, but your face showed amusement as your eyes scanned the crowd of people, Sierra stared at you, she thought she liked Cody but seeing you changed her mind.

Dawn:
You met her by a lake, you were meditating trying to get your mind off of all the drama and stress from school, as you tried to meditate you heard a stick break in half you turned to see a girl petting a deer and a rabbit, she looked up at you and smiled, you smiled back, she walked towards you and talked about the good things in nature, you asked her if she wanted to meditate with you and she accepted but to only sneak quick glances of you while your eyes were closed.

(Sorry if you've had a latte before)Sky:
You met her in a coffee shop, you ordered your drink and before you got it you heard a voice beside you ask if you've tried their lattes, you shook your head no and she kept rambling on and on about how good they are, she asked for your number so she could one day buy you your first Latte.

LeShawna:
You met her in a supermarket, You tried to get F/S off of the top shelf but it was too high and jumping definitely didn't work, it just made it worse you were about to give up when an arm reached above your head and grabbed F/S and handed it to, you looked up to see a black girl with long black hair holding F/S in front of you, she smiled sweetly and introduced herself you thanked her and told her your name she asked if you'd like to shop with her and you accepted, you guys talked about random things with you staring at her a few times.

Courtney:
You met her in a CIT meeting, you were very tired that day and decided to lay your head down on the table where the meeting was being held, you didn't plan on going to sleep but you did, she saw you and smiled a little before frowning again and scolding you about how you need to listen to things.

Gwen:
You met her on Total Drama Island 2nd season, She had recently broken up with Trent and was feeling sad, you saw her and asked what's wrong she told you the whole story and you hugged her, she hugged back and cried into your shoulder you weren't very good at comforting people but this one seemed to work, after she calmed down she thanked you and walked away, but not before stealing a second glance at you.

Kitty:
You met her on Total Drama World Tour, You were walking on the skywalk(when Noah almost gets blown away) and accidentally photo bombed her selfie, she pouted and asked why you did that you said it was an accident and she forgave you and said that you're lucky your cute and walked back to her sister leaving you blushing.

Emma:
You met her on total drama world tour, You heard someone fall from above you and saw Emma your best friend fall! So you stuck your arm out and caught her by the wrist, you pulled her up and she hugged and thanked you while shaking, You said your welcome while patting her back she let you go and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, once she realized what she was doing she quickly got her game face on and ran back to her sister, leaving you confused.

Zoey:
You met her at a clothing store, you wanted to pick out cute clothes for the summer since it was the start of May, as you were looking at shorts you spotted a girl with bright red hair in low pigtails crying, you asked her what the matter was and she said that her boyfriend left her for some other girl, you tried to comfort her and you asked what her name was she said Zoey then you introduced yourself and tried to cheer her up the whole day, in the end, you both exchanged numbers.