when they catch you being weird (Boys)

Brick
Your usually a pretty mature person but sometimes you love to pretend your a bird and jump off of random things Brick always has to make sure you don't hire yourself so he's pretty used to you acting like this.

Duncan:
You were listening to music when your favourite song came on and you started dancing like a maniac, it was until after the song went off that you heard snickering from behind you, you turned around to find Duncan with a camera while trying to hide his laughter, you went over to him and slapped the back of his head annnnnnd then he started chasing after you, good luck partner.

Alejandro
You put your head in your shirt and walked around like that ALL DAY Alejandro just looked at you with a confused look but did you care? Hell no.

Justin
You put shampoo in your hair to make it stick up he saw this and chuckled "do you want me to help you?" He asked you shook your head no and walked like a duck out of the room while kicking your feet up he looked at you like "wtf did I get myself into?."

Mal
You thought about My little pony so you started singing and yelling the theme song off-key purposefully he heard you and just stared at you, you blushed madly and didn't talk to him for a week.

Noah:
You were bored one day and had an empty box so you cut out 4 holes 2 on each side and put your arms and legs in making you look like a spider Noah came in your room and saw you and he quickly left.

Owen

You were trying to beat a hard level on (F/VG) and you couldn't beat it so you just started screeching he just happened to hear and ran towards your room he opened the door to just find you on the floor screeching he slowly backed away and hid in Noah's room.

Chris
You tried to twerk since you've never done it before and you thought you were pretty good at it but you sucked and then Chris walked in and laughed at you "I can do it so much better" he said in a cocky tone and then he started throwing his flat ass back.

Lighting
You bought the famous dinosaur costume so you put it on and hid in his closet and a few moments later he opened it and started laughing because in the process of standing in his cramped up closet you fell over and looked like this

LightingYou bought the famous dinosaur costume so you put it on and hid in his closet and a few moments later he opened it and started laughing because in the process of standing in his cramped up closet you fell over and looked like this

(If you can't see it it's a baby sleeping in the family guy fall pose)

Trent
You wanted to feed the pigeons but you didn't feel like going outside so you put a video of pigeons eating crumbs on the TV and placed bread crumbs on the table in front of the TV Trent came in and asked: "what are you doing?" You answered "feeding pigeons" he just stared at you and slowly walking away.

Mike
You styled your hair like a helicopter and pretended to fly everywhere when Mike saw you he was confused at first but then laughed.

Tyler
You wanted to be a worm so you got your (F/C) blankets off your bed and laid on the floor inching like a worm you passed Tyler on your way to the stairs and he stepped on you then he kept stepping on you let out a small "Eeeeeeeeee" then he looked down and saw your face in the sheets he looked at you and you looked at him then inched away falling down the stairs.

Scott:
You don't know why but you love laying on the ground face first in random places Scott almost stepped on you "What on earth are you doing?" He asked "Entertaining myself" you answered long story short this man sometimes sits on you when you do it.

Vito:
You like putting your pants on your head and your shirt on your legs and walking around the house like that Vito just laughs but inside he is low key scared.

(Honestly, I had fun writing this😂)