when they catch you being weird (Girls)

Kitty
You yell out random things You were playing Fortnite (ew) and you were about to win when fucking DUMBO killed you "DAMN YOU YOU CHICKEN RAPER!!!" you screamed Kitty just stared at you and laughed

Emma

You will eat ANYTHING she once gave you a straw and you DEVOURED it sometimes she wonders how the hell your still alive.

Jo
you like dancing while you cook so whenever your cooking you just randomly start dancing and put on a show for Jo at first she thought it was weird but now she thinks it's adorable.

Leshawna
you love pretending to be animal sometimes you often act like a wolf at first Leshawna didn't notice but once you started acting like a sheep "Okay what in Earth's name are you doing Y/N?" She asked you as you almost ate grass you shook your head "Being a sheep" you answered not looking at her let's just say when you act like an animal she acts like she doesn't know you.

Dakota
you like mumbling for some reason you're an introverted person so you mumble a lot of sarcastic things under your breath that no one catches but Dakota did this time "You're weak Y/N!" Your older sister Lana said as you dropped her groceries on the ground Dakota was behind you and stared at Lana "At least I didn't need help bringing in 7 bags of unneeded groceries you fat whore" you said under your breath and Dakota's eyes widened 'Did she just call her sister a whore!?' Dakota thought now when you nimble something she'll try to hear what it is without you knowing

Dawn
You accidentally share your weird thoughts Dawn was talking to Cameron and Scott and you just happened to be behind Dawn zoing out then you accidentally said: "Does bread have feelings?" Scott Dawn and Cameron looked at you "Are you stupid?" Scott asked looking up at you (Your taller than him) "huh?" You said snapping out of your thoughts "You asked us if bread had feelings" Cameron said "Oh sorry I was just thinking" you said walking away "Oh and Scott if I was stupid I would be you "

Courtney
You try to hurt yourself but it never works you jumped off of a tree hoping you'll land face first but you landed on your feet Courtney just stares at you wondering why you wanna hurt yourself

Lindsay
When you yawn you start screaming you had taken a 6 hour nap saying you were gonna take a 10 minute one

Eva
You ask her random questions you guys were at the gym (for her not you) and you asked: "Hey Eva if I were cheese do you think I'd smell good?" Eva stopped working out and looked at you "I don't know I guess so?"

Sky
You want to eat a couch so sometimes when your bored you lick the couch Sky just stares at you

Zoey
You snort (not cocaine) when you laugh you hate it You were hanging with Zoey and Sierra and Zoey cracked a joke and You and Sierra started laughing the you snorted and you caught the attention of Zoey, Sierra, and others "Sorry!" You said blushing "That. Was. The most. Cutest thing. Ive ever. heard!" Zoey said hugging you.

Heather
You like-sounding drunk you have a weird habit of slurring your words because your not from America so you don't know your doing it but others catch on quickly "Have you been drinking?" Heather asked and you shook your head "No my English is just kind of bad"

Sierra
You hang around squirrels you don't know why but you climb trees and hand around with the squirrels Sierra thought it was adorable so she started doing it too.