Jealousy level (Girls)

Sky:
4/10 she isn't worried because you're afraid of egotistical people (almost everyone is-).

Heather:
8/10 she is very sceptical of others and will not hesitate to throw hands with anyone if they try to flirt with you.

Zoey:
5/10 she isn't worried but she thinks Anna Maria will steal you away from her as well just like she stole Mike.

Sierra:
10/10 just like how she is with Cody but more extreme since you guys are dating, she's like your personal bodyguard that you didn't ask for.

Dakota:
7/10 she hates when other girls/guys look at you she knows your hot but your hotness is all hers and not for anyone else so whenever someone stares at you for too long she will send a glare their way.

Gwen:
6/10 she isn't that worried but when you talk to Trent Courtney or Duncan she gets anxious and watches from afar and every time one of the 3 walks past or talks to you she tenses up.

Eva:
8/10 she thinks you'll leave her for a much calmer girl so she tenses up when you ask her to talk alone she assumes that it's the end when all you needed was a hug.

Courtney:
9/10 she thinks Gwen will take you away from her just like she took Duncan so she is very sceptical whenever you talk to Gwen.

Lindsay:
3/10 she isn't worried because she knows your Loyal unlike Tyler who cheated with Heather and used her.

LeShawna:
3/10 she doesn't care when you talk to other girls/guys because she knows that your loyal and wouldn't dare to fall for one of those hobos

Dawn:
2/10 no worries over here she knows you take a long time to trust people so she doesn't have to be jealous.

Jo:
9/10 she doesn't like you talking to anyone at all except your teammates but if they get too close She's gonna roundhouse kick em.

Emma:
6/10 She doesn't like when other people look at you the wrong way or flirt with you when she's jealous she doesn't show it but you already know she is because she scowls when she is.

Kitty:
4/10 She knows your loyal and wouldn't cheat because you could never find anyone as awesome as her.