𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

DISTURBANCE!
started - twenty-seventh of april ( 2020 )
❝ 𝘪'𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. ❞

▹ ▹ ▹

▹ ▹ ▹

RITA'S RELATIONSHIP WITH THOMAS WAS EVERYTHING WICKED DIDN'T WANT TO HAPPEN, THEN AGAIN THEY HAD NEVER SUSPECTED IT TO BEGIN WITH. The whole plan from the very beginning of the Trials was for Subject A1 and Subject A2 to fall in love and together save the future world with the help of World In Catastrophe Killzone Experiment Department workers/doctors by their side . . . but she got in the way.

WICKED found Rita to be that of a distraction towards Subject A2 and his variables, so they had to find a way to stop that and come in between them to hopefully set their plan back into motion. And now, with Group A fresh out of the Maze and placed into what seems to be a safe 'sanctuary' house, this seems like the perfect opportunity to fill the girls' head with horrible visions of the future world if her relationship with Thomas were to continue.

Rita saw it all . . . and it pained her. Was it true? Has she really come in between all hope of curing the Flare and normalising this world? Were Thomas and Teresa really destined to be together and stop all of this for good . . . or was it just all in her head?

One thing's for sure though. At the end of the day; hearts will be broken, memories will grow foggy, trust will break . . . and loss becomes a curse.

▂▂▂
RITA. ' THE DISTURBANCE '
portrayed by india eisley.
❝ i can't even tell which memories i have are fake and real. i don't even know the real me anymore. ❞

A U T H O R

A U T H O R. N O T E
okay so . . . we back at it again with a tmr thomas fic. i literally can't help myself! have you seen that man?!

anyway, right now my most popular book on my account is my thomas books labelled the ' desiderium ' series which i lowkey- highkey- hate with a passion now.

so, to prove to myself that the little eleven to twelve year old me that wrote those books has in fact improved . . . i'm taking thomas for one more run, baby! . . . okay that was bad, just ignore that last bit!

DISCLAIMER: i do not own the maze runner of any or its characters ( wish i did tho lol ) except my oc rita. this plot was also created by me and i'm quite excited i've been able to come up with something original for once.

DEDICATIONS: -wandascarlett euphxrias -newtstilinski14 -disbmyfandom and skaikrublake who have inspired me with their writing to get outta my writing block ditch, be brave and post a frickin' fic. all their work is amazing and so admirable!

all notes ( yes, notes and not jokes ) aside, i hope you enjoy ' disturbance ' and hope you stick around . . . i also hope that little me is crying in a corner with the fact that i'm making a new book so hah! take that little me! ok, bye guys!

 i also hope that little me is crying in a corner with the fact that i'm making a new book so hah! take that little me! ok, bye guys!

GIF MADE BY ME !
R O S C O E O B R I E N