Salvete!

NOT AN UPDATE SORRY!

Does saying hi in another language count as creative? Probably not but it's fine. I was nominated by Artificial_Dreamer
yeah. The rules are above and if you understand the quote I love you and if you don't I still love you. Anyway 13 things.

1.) I really love reading, my favorite genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and fanfiction(if that counts).

2.) I have two birthmarks, on brown spot on my hip, and one bleached spot on my thigh. (I say bleached because it's much lighter than the rest of me.)

3.) My favorite book series of all time is Throne of Glass, but KOTLC, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Divergent, and Hunger Games are all great.

4.) I'm pretty awkward, and I love talking to people abt most things, but if it's not in person I constantly feel like I'm bothering whoever it is and I'm irritating so yeah fun.

5.) My favorite TV shows are Supernatural, the Office, and Friends in that order.

6.) My name is Elise, and I have been introduced as Elsie more times than I care to admit.

7.) I'm left handed and have green eyes.

8.) I guess this would count. I'm asexual biromantic. I'll be happy to explain if you're confused, but only if you're not disrespectful.

9.) I'm a swimmer, and I play tennis, and I'll probably play soccer this fall.

10.) I really enjoy writing and enjoy trying to get better at it.

11.) I'm in the slow process of learning sign language.

12.) I don't really like people who yell sexual innuendos at celebrities because that's not cool and kinda ignoring all but their looks in my opinion.  Feel free to point out the flaws in this so I can see other view points.

13.) I like cooking and baking and also painting and singing. And writing and drawing.

cxnnamoncandles

Goldenmoonlark

family-picture

BiancaZoeJackson

Elover05

Queenisme123

hunterofartemis109

Poke_Master57

I'm not tagging 15 because that's bothering way too many people, and I don't want to make a punishment so there you go.

I enjoyed this. Sorry it's not an update.