For us.

The moment I saw that infamous eye smile, I knew I was doomed.

I remember the night I told my parents I wanted to be an actor. I stayed on my knees as I watched all hell break loose. I knew that as my parents they wanted the best for me. Being an actor doesn't guarantee security. But I wanted my dream, and I would make them proud of me.

I worked hard. I'm forever grateful for all the opportunities and all the shows I have completed. I would not consider myself to be the best actor at all. That was never the most important part of my dream. I wanted to be a great actor, to do roles that challenge me and stretch my mind in ways I can't just choose to. Since I constantly look for a stepping stone, I acquired VAST. I want to look for ways to shape the future generations in this industry. I'm proud of everything I have done so far in my life. Most importantly, I know I've made my parents proud.

I knew popularity came with fame. I'm not a very extroverted person. I like my privacy, and I am very careful of who I let into my space. Sometimes it's hard to deal with all the flashing lights and prying people, but my life is mine.

When I dated, I made sure to protect my women. I knew how much shit and stress the press could give them. For an actress, getting caught in a dating scandal was utter hell. At least that's what they tell me. I don't understand how you belittle someone's talent because they are dating. But anyways that's the industry for you. I made it my point that if confronted, I'd be honest (obviously with the permission of my girlfriend). I'd rather have it out in the open so people would stop stalking us.

Love is such a pure emotion to me. With everyone I dated I learned something new about myself. I always became a better person. I want to love loudly and openly in my space. Love is honesty. Love is cooking food for them. Love is cuddles on Sunday morning when our world is quiet. I don't regret any of the people I've dated. They came into my life for a purpose, exactly when I needed them.

I know there's a purpose for her in my life. I see how our lives have crossed. How we almost had each other but damn timing - we kept missing each other. I'm grateful that I met her now when life is settling down, when I'm more mature. She makes me feel alive. I'm smiling more than I have ever smiled in my life. I know I want her by my side, but it's going to be work. Work I am willing to do.

In all those team meetings, I'd get lost in our own bubble. We closed down restaurants lost in our conversations. I don't consider myself to be a funny guy, but she laughs at everything I do. She makes me want to go on reality tv shows, but only with her. I want to do everything to see her laugh. I think I'm in love. And for the first time ever it scares me. I don't want to lose her from my life.

I can't stop staring at her. I don't usually wear my emotions on my sleeve, but with her I don't know what happens. I know people are catching on. I know how much I'm flirting with her. My eyes betray me.

I'm so close to my happiness. But this time I want to love in the quietness of our space. I know it's what she would want. I'm not running away. Our paths have finally crossed for good and I'm reaching my final destination: Son Ye Jin.

And I know for a fact that I want to see those eyes smiling at me for the rest of my life.

————————————————————————
Here you go guys - HB's perspective. I could write on and on about our smitten man.

Thank you for your support and feed back on the first chapter - I hope this one is liked just as much! All feedback is welcomed and appreciated. :)