Reconciliation

A few nights ago:

"No Bin you're not listening to me. I don't want to do it this way. I've lived 20 years of my professional life not having to deal with people prying into my life. We've just started to become actually serious. Why do you want to let people in now?"

"Ye-Jin-ah, I just think it'll be easier to just let the people know. You've basically gone into hiding since the show ended. You've seen how the public is reacting positively to us. If we just put it out there, we can continue to live our lives in our house together. You had to drive all the way back to your apartment just to take a picture. Aren't you tired of it; of hiding?"

"Bin if you think this is about the public then you don't know me at all. It feels selfish for you to be so forceful about putting our relationship out there."

"Selfish? So me thinking about our happiness and our freedom is selfish?!"

"Bin why are you not understanding what I am trying to convey. Please just respect my choice to not say anything until we've actually registered our marriage and things in the world have calmed down."

"I understood changing our plans of announcing after the drama was over because of the pandemic. But what's stopping us now?"

"Bin I can't do this. I need some space to think. We are just arguing in circles at this point."

"Please don't leave without resolving the issue."

She wasn't listening anymore. Son Ye Jin had a lot on her mind when she walked out of their apartment to drive back to her old apartment.

She went to bed that night crying herself to sleep. Her choice felt selfish, but he was being selfish too. It just hurt that they had to fight like this. More than anything, she missed his warmth by her side. She needed space to reevaluate things.

He went to bed that night irritated, not because they had a fight but because he hadn't heard from her since she left. He was worried. Had she gotten home safe? Did she eat? He doesn't care that they had a big fight, all he cared about was whether she was safe. He fell asleep while staring at his phone screen, hoping for a message.

——————————————————
Present day:

It had been three days since he had heard from her. He called and left messages only to receive no replies. At this point, he was more worried than anything. He put on his disguise outfit and drove to her old apartment. He knew the code, so he entered it and walked into her apartment.

He saw her laying on the couch, her eyes red and puffy and hair tousled. He walked into her bedroom to see the bed unmade and tear marks on her pillow. It broke his heart. He wanted to take the entire night back. They could have had the conversation in a much better way. He wanted to wake her up and just profusely apologize on his knees, but she looked like she was peacefully asleep.

He went back to her bedroom and changed her sheets. He put her laundry in. He cleaned the dishes in the sink, sighing in relief knowing that she's at least been eating. He cleaned her kitchen. He made her coffee and some pancakes, just the way she likes them.

"Bin?" He hears her call out his name and he sprints to her.

"You're up. I'm so sorry my love. I.......am just so sorry. What can I do to make it better?"

"Bin stop."

Tears pooled in his eyes. For a moment he thought this was it. It was over. He'd have to live without the love of his life.

"Ye Jin....are we over? Is there nothing I can do to fix this?"

"Wait, what?! No oh my god Bin, I love you. I'm never ever leaving you. If the last three days have confirmed anything, it's that no matter what fight we have big or small, I want to fix and resolve things together." She says as she wipes a tear off his cheek.

"Then why did you tell me to stop?"

"Oh, I smelt coffee and pancakes. I am starving" she replies with the biggest smile.

Hyun Bin thinks to himself: This woman and her love for food. At least I know how to win her over every time.

----------------

They sit at her dining table. She's admiring the new flowers that Bin got her, probably to say sorry. They're both sipping their coffees, holding hands, and staring out the window.

"You know, I am sorry too. Being in a serious relationship with a future is quite new to me. As it is to you too, I believe. I am not good at articulating emotions. I tend to shut down, as you saw that night. It's something I am constantly working on. Bin, we've been dating since August 2018, it's only been two years. While we are serious, there's still so much I want to learn about you and us. Clearly, it's also helping me learn more about myself. I am not ashamed of this relationship. I want to celebrate with our fans too. But the privacy is nice. It's nice to not be expected anywhere. It's nice to have a break finally. I hope you understand where I am coming from. I shouldn't have called you selfish when I am the one being selfish. I can see how loudly you want to be able to love me publicly. Please hold on, be patient. I am just enjoying being in a relationship as Kim Tae Pyung and Son Eon Jin instead of A-lister celebrities."

"I understand. I am sorry too, I should've seen where you're coming from. In the past, I have easily chosen to put my relationships in public because I just thought it was easier. I didn't want my woman to be harassed or scandalized. Not just the woman, I did not want people prying into every single part of my life just confirm a rumor. I've always stayed under the radar. I don't think anyone has ever seen a picture of either of my brothers. I just thought it was easier to put things out there so it ends the rumor then and there. I completely understand where you're coming from. I have enjoyed our private time together. I won't push you. We'll do it together whenever you're ready. I just don't want to fuck anything up in this relationship."

"I just have one thing to say Ye Jin-ah....please don't disappear like that again. Talk to me, yell at me, fight me but never disappear. I felt like my world was ending."

Son Ye Jin gets up her chair and sits on her man's lap. "I am sorry, I will never do that again. I'll never leave"

She places a warm kiss on his lips. As she separates, he places his hand behind her neck and pulls her back in. "I have missed your lips so much. I need more than just a peck."

As he licks her bottom lip, she opens her mouth to let him in. His tongue is exploring all the corners of her mouth. Their breaths are getting heavy. She can feel his member rising.

"......soooo make up sex?" she asks confidently as she gets off his lap.

"What do you think I came here for?" Bin replies cheekily.

"Ya!! You needy man!"

He pulls her in for another kiss. She wraps her legs around him as he picks her up to take them to the bedroom. She's already ripped the buttons off his shirt, which are now scattered on the floor along with his shirt.

"Okay, who is being needy now?!" Bin replies between their breathless kisses.

He puts her down, and she pushes him to sit on the bed.

She's watching him with her lust-filled eyes, as she strips off every piece of clothing in front of him.

"I need you. Now." She says as she shuts the door close.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Hope you liked this chapter and didn't mind a little smut.

I hope everyone is surviving this binjin drought! As always, thank you for your feedback!