Awards Season

Hello lovely people. What a week it's been! Baeksag nominations + HB advertisements and pictures + Yejinhand (FINALLY) posting something. I love how much this fandom celebrates them together and individually. Let's stay an unproblematic fandom!

I just wanted to write this one inspired by everything going, especially with how our delulu minds are acting.

As always, thank you for your feedback and love. I hope you enjoy this story just as much.

---------------------------------------

"Bin BIN WAKE UP"

His heavy sleep-deprived eyes can barely open to the sound of his love yelling his name. But he's up as soon as her voice goes up another octave.

"What is it? Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Ah, ever the concerning and loving fiancée, he makes me so soft - Son Ye Jin thinks to herself.

"Of course everything is fine. In fact, it's great. So I have been up for an hour, refreshing my page over and over again. I'm not usually the type to care about this because I have enough awards already, but you know CLOY was our baby. Maybe even our last chance to act together given everything. Anyways, the Baeksang nominations are finally out!"

Truth is, he too knows this might be the last chance for them to act together. Frankly, it makes him really sad. But he gets to breathe the same air as her every day for the rest of his life. He looks at his passionately animated fiancée, just enjoying her happiness. Crash Landing on you was their precious project. He knows how many easter eggs they dropped. He knows that fans are mad about not getting a director's cut DVD. Fans have already caught on about them dating even without them confirming anything. If they saw all the behind the scenes videos, he doesn't think vast can DM that many people. Truth is, with all the rumors starting and Ye Jin being scared, he didn't force for one either. He's been worried about her since she was hospitalized for fatigue. Dating each other hasn't been the easiest because of how private she wants to keep this. He's happy to do it though because it's for his Eon Jin-ah.

"Really? Tell me everything" Hyun Bin says. He's never really cared about the awards. It's definitely an honor to be nominated given the current amount of talent. If he wins, that's great. If he doesn't, that is also fine because it doesn't stop him from putting out his best work with every project.

"Okay, so we got nominated for best director, drama, screenplay, actor, actress, supporting actor/actress. That's all the categories! Omo this is so exciting and honestly, with that group in of actresses nominated for best actress, it's just an honor to be considered. But I'm a little worried....can we even attend?"

Hyun Bin has been working a lot with shooting for his movie and all the CF's, while Ye Jin has been resting. He wishes he could just be home with her, but he obviously can't avoid prior engagements. This is the third night back with her under the same roof since he's had to quarantine himself with everything going on outside. Even if she's waking up his tired self, it's worth it because he can just turn out and cuddle her back to sleep. Not right now though, she's too excited to even think about sleeping.

"I mean, that's up to you given the situation. I will respect whatever you want Jin-ah," he says.

"Omo look at you falling asleep. I'm so sorry, I know you're really tired. Go to sleep, we'll talk in the morning," she says.

He didn't have the energy to fight his sleep. He was asleep within seconds of her finishing her sentence.

My sleepy head - she thought to herself, as she stroked his hair to help him fall back asleep. He turned around and cuddled her to sleep.

----------------------

Hyun Bin woke up in the morning to not find her next to him. She's supposed to be resting! - he thought to himself.

He finds her in the kitchen making eggs, bacon, and her famous buttered toast accompanied with jam and fruits. It smells great. His stomach is growling, but he's still feeling a little mad that she's not resting.

"You're up?! I expected you to be asleep a lot longer considering the way you were snoring. Now before you get mad because I am not resting, I'll just say don't be mad at me pleaseeee. I just wanted to do something nice for you."

Can she read my mind?! That darn eye smile, I'll never win. - he thinks.

"Okay fine, I won't be mad, but I'm cleaning and cooking for the rest of the time."

While eating Son Ye Jin tells him that she's been nominated for the challenge to show support for healthcare workers. "I wish I could tag you, but, one, that would make the public go crazy and, two, you don't have a social media sir! But I have an idea." She looks at him with sly eyes, and he knows that she's going to do something interesting to make the fans go crazy. For someone who loves to keep her relationship private, she drops too many clues to tease her fans.

He watches her take the picture using the selfie mode and a timer. She looks cute, but then again when does she not. She also looks tired. The mornings have been rough for her, but she's keeping her energy up the best she can.

She snaps him out of his thoughts by showing her the caption for post and they start laughing. She tagged Kim Hee Ae, Kang Hunter and Kang Hao. All the people with names starting with an 'H'. An actor playing a married woman and little baby. Could she be more obvious?

She posts the picture, and they watch as 100s of people flood her notification with likes and comments. She puts her phone away as they cuddle on the couch together spacing out with their cup of coffee.

--------------------

"Are you nervous? It's not too late to back out of this. I'll completely understand" Bin said.

"I am nervous, but I know we are loved. I have really enjoyed this private time together, but I also want to be able to share this joy with our fans. I want to be able to walk around in the world with our hands clasped. I want to be able to post you on my SNS. I am scared, but I think I'm ready. I love you, Kim Tae Pyung."

"Okay. I love you Eon Jin-ah. I'll be here every step of the way" Bin says as he squeezes her hand in support.

They walk out of the car together at the Baeksang venue. He holds her hand as she steps out. They walk to their spot to let the media take pictures.

While holding hands tightly, she looks at him with her eye smile as her free hand cradles her bump.