I wanted to tell you

Hailey: Thanks again for letting me crash at your place, Jay. But really i'm fine.
Jay: Theres no way in hell im letting you alone while injured, Hailey.
Hailey: Of course not.
        ~1 hour pasts~
Jay: When your ready to go to bed let me know and I'll make sure the bedroom is ready for you.
Hailey: Thanks, where you gonna sleep, Jay?
Jay: Just on the couch, I'll be fine.
Hailey really wishes that he would just share the bed with her, I mean after all, it wouldn't be the first time it happened.
It's 8:00 am in the morning and Hailey still hasn't woken up yet. Jay goes in there to get something to change into while Hailey starts to wake up a little.
Jay: Well, look who finally decided to wake up.
Hailey: "Listen Jay, you have a massive headache and almost broken leg and try to fall asleep alright?" She says while laughing.
Jay: Alright point taken.
The two sit around eating the breakfast Jay had made for them.
Jay didn't have to work today as today was an off day for Intelligence. And of course Hailey was already shot so she didn't have to return until she was cleared, which who knows how long that would be.
Jay: So you wanna watch Netflix or something?
Hailey: Sure, why not? I heard All American is good, maybe we could watch that?
Jay: Yeah lets do it.
After only watching 2 episodes Hailey had already fell asleep. Jay was dozing off but not completely gone yet.
Jay finally fell asleep after a few minutes and Hailey had moved her head resting on Jays shoulder.
They didn't move when the woke up but just looked at each other.
Hailey: Jay, I've been thinking lately and I want to tell you what I was gonna tell you in the hospital after you got shot...