chiron vs Achilles

(Jaune POV)

I ran and jumped up lunches a arrow to Achilles from my bow but he doge it we then got close he sper to attack I use my bow as sword to counter his attack I started to think.

Me[ he knows I'm Archer yet he keeping his distance] your going to be using your noble phantasm I said to Achilles he then responded.

Achilles: bingo  Archer of black the this spear... I will show you it's power? Go my spear, my belief Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē he said as he lifted his spear and launched it in the air then the spear landed in plane wing then spoke

Me: what the I said as the scene turn form the night sky world of green blue I then spoke.

Me: amazing it can overwrite the world  I'm truly impressed Achilles I said then Achilles started to talk as walk up to me.

Achilles: there's no divinity play here luck dosen't work here third parties can't interfere and time his stopped he said as he right in front of me then I spoke.

Me: I see. Only we and our innate strength exist here I said I put myself in the stance of pankration as Achilles did the same then he holds out his fist I did the same our fists made contact to each other then he spoke.

Achilles: I'm am Achilles son of the hero peleus. he said then I spoke.

Me I'm chiron son of the mighty titan cronus. I said then we both go back in our stance while we both spoke.

Me/Achilles: let's have a fair fight we both said I stomp the ground and attack Achilles h went for attack to we punch each other in the chest I spit up spit and Achilles spit up some blood then we back off each other Achilles wipes his lips then we were attacking each other in close quarters kombat then he double kick me to the other side of plane wing he then tackled me we both rolled to the end planes wing I thew him off of me I ran after him throwing punches at him he doge or counter them he then kicked me in the shoulder then kicked me left eye that made me close my left eye as blood goes down my eyebrow I then crab Achilles by the legs and tossed him away we now face to face with each other then I spoke.

Me: you got me there... really, that godspeed of yours cost me a eye I said as I wiped my eye then Achilles speaks.

Achilles: and you teacher already aiming and striking so strongly at my heel. Merciless as usual said Achilles as he tapped his foot then I spoke.

Me: once you reach your opponent destroy it. That the basics of pankration, and I sur I told you so I said then Achilles spoke.

Achilles: yeah... I remember vividly! He said as he rush at me then we are back at close quarter kombat send corner for a punch I punched him in to plane ther nobody on as we continued to fight in plane Achilles then punched me out the other side of the plane blood was going down my lip Achilles continued to punch and kicked me but I counter some of them I then toss Achilles to the fin of the plane now we our both up top of the plane we both breathe heavily we lunches forward I punch I continued to punch as blood came flying out of his nose I step on his scarf and continued to punch him blood was going down his face I started to think while still punching him.

Me:[ this much... you have grown this much, Achilles. I finally understand... I want to win] I thought as I punch him I gave him a uppercut  then Achilles came running at me he punched me threw my chest while screaming.

Achilles: here I come chiron. This everything I have he said while hunched over with his fist still in my chest I then spoke.

Me: well done I said I then cough out blood then Achilles riped his arm out of my chest I then fell down on the plane I have a smile on face as I go back to the throne of heroes.

The scene went dark.

Chiron

Achilles

Achilles