THIS IS ROME

(oh by the way the arc family adopted both ren and nora after the disown jaune.)  

(Unknown POV)

Jaune is standing in front the parents of rwby and jnpr(one of  jaune sisters took the spot) in a big colosseum that the academy had for me and jaune have no idea why they have one then Ozpin stared the fight jaune  then pulled out a lancer card and yelled out.

jaune: lancer install jaune said as a big light went off jaune body finish fusing with the lancer he looked like a roman emperor(the picture at top) the parents/sister looked shock and embarrass that a man looks have way naked but the most shocking thing is his spear it looked like tree roost then all them attacked jaune then jaune spoke in manly but soothing voice(too me it dose)

jaune: I (Rome) am Rome and you will not defeat me because you are rome said jaune as he looked at them yang and rwby mom dad mom ran at jaune grin and just Y pose with a grin and charge at them with his spear and bashed ruby and yang dad head and got knock out which agers summer and raven summer triad to hit him with her sword but jaune frown at her and spoke.

jaune: you are not rome  jaune spoked then he blocked the attacked and back hand her a way then raven then swing at him with her sword he just garbed it with his hand and snapped the weapon in have jaune then looked at the other teams parents and he started to unleash his np.

jaune: Magna Voluisse Magnum All Things Lead to My Spear said jaune as he unlashed his np  

the parents/sister of the teams were defeated and on the grounds in pain jaune looked at them with noting but looks of disappoint then he spoke.

jaune: you will nervier be rome and this world is not rome this city his rome he said to them as he walked away from the arena people there saw jaune walking away there was man walking along side him.

So sorry I thought that I published this on my computer sorry 😞