the king of mages

Okay I do not remember much of what happened but I will do what I remember.
(Jaune POV)

I stood in front of goetia the demon who took my corps I signed ritsuka started in shocked I appear then ritsuka said.

Ritsuka: doctor what doing she said with shocked look on her face I then spoke.

Me: well I'm here to help you with goetia I said with a smile at ritsuka then
goetia had been starring at them rage filled eyes then he spoke.

Goetia: jaune archaman how a human like you got here  bu- but goetia stopped talking his eyes seemed to be in shock but he continued to speak, how do you have a spirit origin he shouted in shocked this cussed  ritsuka to be shocked to  I signed then I spoke.

Me: well goetia the beast who took my corps I said as my body glowed as I entered my ture form now I'm am solomon the king mages I now stood in my ture form I step in front of ritsuka she looked shock I then looked back at gotia he looked angry and shocked at the same time I then started to unleash my noble phantasm as the world changed space I started to glow and I started to speak.

Me: The Time of Birth has Come, He is the One who Masters All.”
“The Time of Crowning has Come, He is the One who Begins All."
"And ― The Time of Parting has Come, He is the One who Lets Go of The World."
"Ars Nova.

I started to turning into golden dust I revoked my status as servant I looked at ritsuka with smile as she cries I began to remember all the good time had with all of chaldea when I first met mash and ritsuka tears started to go down my face as I spoke to ritsuka mash and da vinci.

Me: I hope that we all meet again some day I said with that I'm fully gone.

( unknown POV)

After the battle with gotia chaldea was in a state of sadness ritsuka was in her room crying and on her bed was a pice of cake she was remembering how she met the dr mash was in her own room crying as well remembering about her father figure as for da vinci she was her work shop trying to work though the emotional pain about jaune being gone she looked at the picture of herself jaune and olga and mash then to different pictures with herself jaune ritsuka and mash da vinci lost two friends first was olga now jaune as tears started to come down her face she put her hands to her face.

Yeah took so long to make solomon one sorry if not good I made own version of it sorry for the wate and good news  I will put out another ch for my percy jackson one shots because I'm turning 19 on September 6 on Sunday I'm crying again because remember roman death and I have question what do you if you have the chance to hang out with roman for a day for me we will watch videos of is idal well by.