Three

"How was it?" Joseff asked me as soon as the practice is done. I've been waiting for Aerin to get done to the session and I'll ask her if we can go somewhere.

"She's good, she's cool!" I'm just so amazed on how she sang the song.

He chuckled. "Looks like the cupid hit you, Kirch. I'm afraid to be loved" his face looks gross, damn man.

What's wrong with love?

"There's nothing wrong with love unless you try.."

"I thought the love of your life was the mountains, i guess I'm wrong.." he smirked at me. I love mountains but I can't marry a mountain, geez.

"Whatever, Joseff. Is the first session of the play—"

"You ask me that for the nht times! I told you give me five more minutes, Kirch!" he looks annoyed. The bar has a lot of people tonight. Gosh this party peoples.

"Alright, alright! I get it, don't be so mean!" I pouted.

"You're sounded like a gay, Kirch, stop that" reklamo nya. What the fuck?

"What?! Me? Gay? Talk to the hand" I show him my palm.

He crossed his arms. "You are fucked up, Kirch. I don't know what to do to you!"

"Am I really fucked up?" I grinned.

"Yeah, the gang should know this" He caress his head. "They'll be so eww to you, I doubt!"

"Who cares? I'm in love" I laughed after that.

We have a gang, and our friendship is awesome. A real best friends. "Be more considerable!"

"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrows. "I don't care"

"Tsk, I'll just mind my business! Mind your own—oh they're done!"

As he said that, I ran out of his office and went straight to the backstage.

I took a peek and I heard the boys bid goodbye to Aerin. "Bye, Aerin.." they said.

"Yeah, bye.. See you next week guys!"

"Yup! Rock 'n roll!" the guitarist said. They went out.

Aerin fixed her things as I approached her. She looks shock. "Hi.. Mind if I help you?" I asked.

She shrugged and laughed. "Haha, well.. You always like a mushroom, okay.. Help me" she smiled as I held her guitar.

"There.. Anything else?" I said.

She shook her head. "Nah, I'm good. Gotta go home" she smiled.

"I'll conduct you" I offered.

Her eyes widened. "What—Ah! No thanks! I can handle myself, Kirch.."

"No, I insist.. Let's go?" I said.

She forced herself to smile. "O-Kay.."

"Don't be scared. I'm not a bad guy here, Aerin" i laughed.

She giggled and went inside my car. But before I closed the door, she spoke to me.

"Of course you're not a bad guy.. Kirch"

She really is something..

~✒️🌙~