Eighteen

"What should we do next after this?!" Joseff asked excitedly. We're swimming at the moment, Aerin is on my shoulders while I'm the one who's in the water. "Burnt! Do that to me!" he pointed at me and Aerin.

Burnt hissed. "No way, weirdo!"

Joseff chuckled and went to Reese to annoy him. "You!"

"Oh! I know what should we do next" suddenly Aerin spoke up, i can't look up to her because she might fall. "Kirch, stay put" she commanded.

I obeyed. "Yeah, sure.. So what is it?" I smiled while asking her.

"Snorkeling! What did you guys think?" every one agreed. "How about you, love?"

A smirk appear in my lips and nod. "Let's do that," i pause. "Love"

After swimming, we decided to take a little rest before we do snorkeling. We went to our own rooms, i also want to take a rest before tiring myself again.

This trip is going smoothly. I love it.

Where should we go next? Haha.

Dumapa ako sa kama while playing on my phone.

While Aerin is strumming her guitar while sitting on the bed with me.

"You called me love earlier" i can't help but to say that. My face surely is full of joy. She stopped strumming her guitar. "Where did you get that? Love?"

She chuckled. "N-Nothing.."

"You can continue calling me love, love" i gave her a smile then pinned my eyes on her, shutting my phone down. "That's one hot thing"

"Psh, i won't calling you love anymore, Kirch" she pouted.

"Why not?"

"You just mesmerize me," she rolled her eyes then put her guitar out of the bed. "I hate that attitude of yours, mister" she became grumpy.

Cute..

"I won't do that again, promise" I started crawling near her and hug her from the side. "I love you so much, love" i buried my face in her neck.

She moved. "Kirch! It tickles!"

"It's pleasure" i secretly smirked then suck her neck, leaving a hickey. I heard her groan. "Like it?

"If I see some marks there, I'll kill you Buenaville" i laugh when she almost moan that. "Kirch naman.."

"What?"

"Uhmm—fudge!" she moaned out loud when my kisses went down to her collar. "Hmm"

I'm already hard. I didn't think twice so I ripped her dress, she's not surprise at all. She just let me do what I want.

I kiss the top of her breast making her body arched in so much pleasure. "Oohh, Kirch" she keep on moaning my name.

My hand reach her abdomen and my hand went inside her panty.

She's freaking wet!

"Ahh! Kirch, ohh.. Kirch.. Kirch" she's chanting my name.

I played with her cl-t, since I'm not wearing my shirt, she's freely exploring my body. Chest down to my stomach.

I slid my middle finger inside her, i leaned my face to claim her lips and she just do nothing but to kiss me back while gripping my hair.

My finger went in and out of her p-ssy as she just welcomed every of my finger thrust. She's writhing, her eyes were shut but her face is full of sensation.

Finger sex is not that bad, i guess..

"You are enjoying it" I groaned and cupped her breast.

She answered. "I a-am.. Oohh, shit" she's writhing. "Faster, love.. I'm almost.. There"

I pump my finger in and out fast! I'm already feel her pre cum. But before that, i lean on her down and lick her wonderfulness.

Her body arched. "Fuck! Love, faster!"

I insert my tongue inside her while playing with her cl-t. Until she cum inside my mouth. I didn't waste a drop and swallowed it.

She lay her body on the bed full naked, while me.. Half. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead before covering her body with the blanket.

I know I tired her..

She's asleep now.

I want to have sex with her but i just let her rest. Her health is more important than my sex pleasure.

So I just lay next to her, i decided to sleep.

"Fuck, soften already"

But two minutes passed, my erected d-ck didn't let me fall asleep. It's still hard and I'm so on. I'm under the blanket and i know that Aerin is fully naked.

I just closed my eyes.

But seconds after, i feel someone's hand on my d-ck, making me moan. I opened my eyes and I saw Aerin laying on the bed while her hand is on mine.

"Do you think I'll let my love won't taste some pleasure?" she smirked at me and remove my shorts with my boxer. "Of course I will make you feel what I feel"

She kissed the top of it, fucking teasing me.

"I know you won't let me down, love" i mumbled.

I am one lucky gal..

~✒️🌙~

A/N:
To the next chapters, there will be no erotic scenes, okay? Pinag bigyan ko lang kayo, uwu ;)