Twenty-One

"Finally.. Home" i smiled at Aerin when we reach her house. It's 4:28 in the morning and we just came from Palawan.

She smiled. "Do you want to go in?" she ask.

"Nah.. I'm a bit sleepy, love. I want to take a sleep" i disagreed. She nodded. "Maybe tomorrow, when you can introduce me to your parents"

She blushed even it's dark outside. "Ahm.. Sure.."

I laughed and kissed her forehead. "Haha, it's okay. No pressure. Let's see each other tomorrow, i mean later. I want you to meet my parents"

Her eyes widen. "Seriously?" she's so shock. "I'm not yet ready, love!" her chest went up and down because of nervousness, i chuckled. "Oh my god, are you serious? Later?"

"Aldrich is coming, so it's a nice timing.." her jaw dropped. "So, later? Dinner, don't worry"

"Where?"

"At my parents house" i said.

Napahawak sya sa dibdib nya, isn't she the cutest? "D-Dinner?"

"Yep.. You can still think until later lunch. If you're willing to have dinner with my family, I'll conduct you" I held her hand and squeeze it softly. "It's okay if you won't come"

She shook her head. "It's not that.. I accept your invitation but, what am I gonna wear?"

Is that the reason why is she so problematic?

I chuckled. "Anything comfortable.."

"But Kirch"

I smiled. "Just wear your style, that's it. No fancy clothes needed. Embrace yourself and be proud of what you're wearing" i chin her up. "I love you the way you say you love me.. And the way you really are"

She smiled. "Fine.." she sigh.

"Really?" i can't exclaimed in happiness because of tiredness.

She nod. "Yeah.. See you tomorrow, i love you."

"I love you, too" then she went out of the car and remain standing outside. She's holding her things.

I raised my eyebrow. "Forget something, love?"

She shook her head. "Nothing.. Take care"

"Say hi to Aether and Aeron for me, love" she smiled.

"I will!" then get inside their house.

I waited for her to lock the door before driving my car to my parents house. I've decided to sleep there tonight since I have to tell them something.

Aldrich is coming and i know he'll be happy if he find out that i have a girlfriend now. And I love that woman.

Well, he knew me as a womanizer but I'd stop years ago because of the same girl.

"Aerin"

It took me half hour to get to the house and as expected, they're still awake.

It's goddamn morning now.

"Oh? Kirch, you're home?" mom said, shocked when she immediately saw me. "Alex! Your son is here!" she called dad.

I kissed her on her cheek. "Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" I asked her.

She giggled and shook her head. "No, son.. Paperworks, as usual"

Hindi na lang ako tutulog, hayst..

I saw dad with a smile on his face before hugging me. "Hey, Kirch"

"Dad—"

"Kuya!!" my sight caught a man running down from the grandad staircase. "Kuya Kirch!"

My eyes widen. "A-Aldrich?!" I was shocked when I saw him.

He immediately hugged me and I hug my brother back. "What the! I thought you are coming later from Sweden!"

"Hahaha! To surprise you, of course! What's gotten into you? You came home early!" he smiled.

We sat at the couch as mom and dad do the same. "Well, i want to be early for a little announcement" i grinned.

Mom squealed. "What is it?!"

"Come on Sandra, let your son spoke up" dad said to mom.

Mom hissed. "I'm just exited, eh?!"

Napailing ako. "So.. What's the announcement?" Aldrich asked.

"Uhm, can we set a special dinner later?" i said.

Dad and mom looked at each other. "Ah.. Sure!" dad said. I smiled and thanked him. "But, for what?"

"I invited someone—"

"Who is this 'someone', kuya?" Aldrich cut my words by his teasing tone.

I looked at him.

"My girlfriend"

Silence..

Until mom suddenly shouted.

"I'll ready the cater now!"

All of us groaned.

"Overreacting.." me, dad and Aldrich said.

She's indeed a overreacting mom..

"Still.. I'll get the cater for Kirch's girlfriend!"

She pointed at me.

~✒️🌙~