Six

I'm waiting for Aerin to get out of her house since I've been waiting here for almost two hours now. I want to go on a hike with her, I want to show her what is good on hiking.

I love hiking and it fucking chills me.

Twenty minutes passed and someone came out of the house. It's Aether.

"Aether!" I shouted to caught her attention.

She looked at me and when she realized that it was me, her eyes widen and ran towards me. "Kuya Kirch! Ano po ginagawa nyo dito?" she smiled.

"I was looking for your sister, Aerin" I stated.

Her smile became a more wider. "Oh? Ate Aerin? She's taking a bath! Wait here! I'll tell her that you're here"

"Aether.. Please tell her that we're going to hike"

She grinned. "Of course kuya! Okay, I'll be back—ops, si ate Ae pala" she giggled.

I laughed and let her go back inside the house. Such a cute kid. Just like Aerin, but she's cuter, hahaha!

I went inside my car and played music.

A million thoughts
In my head
Should I let my heart, keep listening

How I wish Aerin is singing this song for me. It would be perfect.

'Coz up til now
I cross my mind
Nothing lost, but something's missing

I smiled without knowing that Aerin can saw me anytime soon now.

I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go?

I got never got tired—

"Kirch!" I immediately stopped listening to music when I saw Aerin running with her hiking clothes.

My smile became more wider because she's here now. "Aerin.."

She heaved a sigh. "Akala ko naman kung ano. Hayst, Aether told me that you ask me to go on a hike with you"

A smirk plastered on my face. "Yep," I smiled. "So? Shall we?"

She glared at me. "Are you serious? Hike? I'm not good at that, I'm more on the trips and adventure" she pouted as I went out of my car.

"Come on, Aerin.. Let's hike then next time.. Let's go for a trip" her eyes widen.

She looks so happy. "Really? Where are we going?!" she even jumped like a kid who's asking for a lollipop.

Natawa ako. "You? I mean, where do you wanna go?" I asked.

She pouted and think wisely. So, she really love traveling. No doubt, she's a nature lover just like me. "Uhmm.. Wala akong maisip eh," she pouted. "Ikaw? Saan mo ba gusto? Besides, ikaw naman kasama ko"

My freaking heart melted. She agreed on a trip with me, how fascinating.

I know exactly where we can go. "Batanes" I stated.

Her eyes widen. "What? That's too far!"

"Palawan" I shrugged, I don't know if she'll like it there.

Nagningning naman ang mga mata nya. "P-Palawan?"

"Yeah, you want?"

"Of course! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kirch!" she suddenly hugged me.

I'm shocked and surprised by the fact that she hug me. I really want to hug her since then, but I'm too coward to do that.

All I can do is to smile and hugged her back. My heart softened. "You are welcome"

I let go of her and guide her inside the car. "Thank you, Kirch.. Really"

I held her hand and kissed the back of her palm. "Your wish, is my command, Ms. El Juego" natatawang umiling naman sya.

I went in to my car and found myself driving to the hiking center.

"Thanks because that's my dream destination" she suddenly spoke up. "With family, pero mauuna na ako. Hahaha"

I looked at her. "Your family can come if you want" sabi ko.

She hissed and shook her head. "Bringing me to Palawan is a perfect present, Kirch. I'm not asking you to waste money for my—"

"I'm not wasting my money.."

She looked at me.

"Then what are you doing?" she asked. "If you're not wasting your money, then what are you doing, Kirch?"

Hindi agad ako nakasagot. Should I really tell her why am I fucking doing this? What should I tell her?

Aerin, I like you..

Ngumiti ako.

"Making you happy"

And making you fall in love with me..

~✒️🌙~