Chapter 2: Reviled secrets

Henry's POV:

I walked into Junk 'n stuff to see Ray going to the Man Cave while Bianca was standing there staring at me. She run up to me and kissed me while putting her arms around my neck and lifting her feet up, I pushed her away and she crashed in the table.

"WHAT THE HELL BIANCA!" I yelled mad a her.

"Your saying what the hell? YOUR THE GUY WHO PUSHED ME INTO THE TABLE HENRY!" she yelled standing up.

"I don't love you!" I said moving away from her. She looked at me and started to cry I slowly walked towards her. I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her I forced a smile on my face but inside I wanted to kick her.

"So, you don't love me?" Bianca said looking up at me, she started whimpering a bit and looked back down.

"Well we aren't together anymore so..." I said looking around the room avoiding eye contact.

"Hmm...well I think I might go since you don't care about anyone but yourself," she said as she got up.

"LIAR" I yelled as I stood up to, she kicked me in the stomach making me fall to the ground.

"What the?! HOW THE HELL DID YOU LEARN TO FIGHT!" I yelled getting up and staring at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bianca's POV:

Shit

He is gonna find out now! What do I say I gotta protect my dad! I knew that everything was a bad idea I convinced him to leave mom which just made him out of control and try to end the internet. Luckily he is over that now! All I need to do is make sure Henry Hart, well Kid Danger, doesn't get in the way of my plan. If I end up making him my boyfriend again he will probably leave Ray and join me plus my dad. I had to think of something to say so I answered the most stupidest thing in the world.

"I learnt from...a robot..." I said dumbly.

"A ROBOT? IA M NOT THAT STUPID BIANCA!" he yelled, he was getting really mad so I backed up a bit trying to avoid him.

"Fine, I have come here cause I guess I miss you" I lied, I would literally rather die right now then say that to this idiotic boy.

"Oh..." he said, I could hear that he was about to say sorry but then he asked me a question which I couldn't believe. "Do you wanna get back together?" he asked.

"Yes!" I yelled out pretending to be excited, he walked to the far corner of the shop and came back, he gave me this ruby necklace which looked like it costed more then $1,000. He put it on my neck then I forced myself into a kiss.

"Well this necklace isn't right for you," he said I was so confused what did he mean?

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned him looking back down at the necklace.

"I mean that your way to beautiful for it" he said as he looked at me directly in the eyes. I stood up quickly trying to avoid any romance.

"Hey, umm...I gotta go now!" I said running out of Junk 'n stuff. I kept on running till I made it to a small alley way. I had to come up with a plan to make him turn against Ray. I thought and thought until I finally came up with a plan! I am going to make some of my dad's friends to come help me get Charlotte and hold her as a hostage! If Charlotte is gone Henry will help me and if he doesn't let's just say it will be the end for her...
‐------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------
Henry's POV:
I am so stupid what the hell was I thinking?! Ahh! I regret this! I just wanted to make Charlotte jealous and now I have started a relationship with Bianca! I walked to the elevator and got down to the man cave.

"HENRY!" Are you ok?" Ray asked me worried.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked confused

"I heard a loud crash and yelling, I was about to come back up but Schwoz was doing an experiment and he needed all non-essential equipment shut down," he said worried "Well at least your ok kid."

"What happened anyways?" Schwoz asked.

"I guess...I got back together with Bianca...I think," I said waiting for Ray and Schwoz's reaction. They didn't respond all they did was just stupid there staying silent. I rolled my eyes and went to finish off helping Schwoz with a weapon.
---------------------------------‐----------------------
Charlotte's POV:
I was crying my eyes out while I texted Henry:

💖 Henry 💖

Me: Hey Henry...
Henry:Hey you ok?
Me:Not really
Henry: What's wrong
Me:Nothing
Henry:Stop lying
Me:Just come over with Ray and bring your gum

At that moment he called me and I declined it

Henry:Hey
Me:What
Henry:Answer
Me:No...
Henry:Answer the phone Charlotte
Me:NO!
Henry:Fine! What is going on then?
Me:I think something is wrong with my mum
Henry:What do you mean
Me:She is lying down on the floor and she won't gt up, I think someone is in our house
Henry:What about her pulse?
Me:Henry...
Henry:What
Me:I can't feel her pulse

Dun dun duunnnnn! Is Charlotte's mum dead? Are there burglars in her house? Have you found out who Bianca's real dad is? Hope you guys are enjoying so far turn on your notifications to hear about more updates. Stay safe and happy and I hope you all have a great day! Bye!