Chapter 15: Love or Leave?

Someone hacked my account! When I went to post this chapter it was changed into something random. Sorry for the late update guys, hopefully this won't happen again.

Charlotte's POV:
I ran out the house hoping he wouldn't catch up to me. Unfortunately he did, he stopped me right outside the house.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Hold on..." He said looking at the side of my neck. I realised he saw the scab.

"What?" I asked.

"You never told me you got hurt!" He said yelling a bit.

"WHY DO YOU CARE?!" I yelled back.

"LISTEN! I...I'm sorry ok? I...guess...I'm just...just jealous..." He said.

"Jealous?" I asked confused.

"Yeah...of Henry..." He admitted.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause you obviously like him!" He said raising his voice.

"No, I don't!" I argued back.

"You do!" He yelled getting out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked but he didn't respond.

"I found this page where someone is posting pictures about you two and calling it 'Chenry'." He said showing me it.

"Oh yeah, that's just his little sister goofing around." I said lying a bit.

"Yeah right!" He argued.

"It's true!" I said.

"Fine..." He said angrily.

"Bye!" I said walking away.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm not staying with you anymore cause right now your making my life a living hell!" I said.

"C'mon!" He said pulling me towards the house.

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled.

"I'll make it up to you..." He said softly bringing me right up to his face.

"For the thousandth time I don't want to!" I said realising from his grip.

"Why not we have been dating for 5 years?" He complained.

"Do you want to be single?" I asked.

"No..." He admitted.

"Then stop complaining!" I said walking back into the house.

"Ok...my parents should be here soon anyways. Well parent now..." He said, I stopped and turned around facing him.

"It's ok..." I said giving him a quick kiss. Jack's Dad died in a car crash a month ago. He isn't feeling any better.

"Let's just go to the dining room and wait for them." He said walking towards there.

"K!" I said walking behind him. We went to the dinning room and waited for Mrs. Swgger. A few minutes later she walked into the room.

Kris Swagger

Kris Swagger

"Hey Mum!" Jack said running up to his nothing giving her a hug.

"Hi Sweetie! Hello Charlotte!" She said.

"Hi Mrs Swagger!" I said getting up giving her a hug.

"How have you been?" She asked me sitting down.

"I've been fine!" I answered while me and Jack both sat down.

"Good to hear! Oh, what happened to your neck?" She asked.

"Just a little cut..." I lied.

"Ok...just tell me if you need anything." She said.

"I will! So what's for dinner?" I asked.

"Uhh...Mum?" He asked.

"I called the chef and asked him to prepare roast chicken, mashed potatoes and boiled carrots." She said smiling.

"So, how have you been?" I asked.

"I've been doing well, thanks for asking!" She answered.

"Dinner is served!" Said the chef walking in.

"Thank you!" Mrs. Swagger said. The chef then left the room and we began to eat.

"So how is school?" Mrs. Swagger asked.

"Pretty well, in a few months I will be gradua-" I began before I got cut off.

"Hang on I need to take this call!" Jack said running out of the room.

"Jack's been doing this alot lately...I have no idea why..." Mrs. Swagger complained.

"May I be excused?" I asked.

"Sure!" Mrs. Swagger said. I then ran out of the dinning room and followed Jack to hear what he was saying.

"Yep...I know...the plan will work...trust me...she won't leave...I know what I'm doing!" He yelled on the phone. Jack then turned around and looked at me in shock.

"Uhh..." I said freezing up.

"Did you spy on me?" He asked.

"Who is were you talking too?" I asked.

"My...best friends...little s...sister." He stammered.

"Yeah right!" I said grabbing his phone, I looked at all his messages to her. It was just a basic conversation every time.

"See..." He says.

"Alright..." I said giving him his phone back. The rest of the night went normal but I knew he was hiding something...

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed the story so far. Don't forget to comment and vote! Next Chapter out soon.