Chapter 11: End of Danger?

Piper's POV:

I saw what Bianca did, I ran as fast as I could towards Charlotte to help her get up.

"You ok?" I asked Charlotte.

"Yeah..."

"Charlotte!" I yelled worriedly.

"What?"

"Your neck is bleeding again!"

"I think I scraped it against the metal chair..." Charlotte said.

"Good!" Answered Bianca.

"You, shut it!" I said pointing at her.

"Go to mum and dad and tell them what happened!" I said pushing her towards where they were.

"Ok..." Charlotte said as she went towards them.

"Look Bian-" Jasper began.

"Wow...you sure to do talk a lot!" Bianca interrupted.

"Bianca!" I yelled.

"What?" She asked.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bianca's POV:

"My problem is that Charlotte caused this and Charlotte is taking Henry away from me!" I lied, obviously it's cause she is rude, bossy and she is making it harder to get to the man cave where ever that is. I am still mad at the guys I hired to take away Charlotte. HOW COULD THEY FAIL DEFEATING SOMEONE LIKE 3 TIMES SMALLER THEN THEM!

"Well you didn't have to hurt her!" Piper yelled, I forgot how annoying I found her.

"Well you didn't have to get involved in this so I guess we are even!" I snapped back.

"Nobody likes you, and nobody ever will!" Piper yelled.

"Yeah!" Jasper said trying to be involved.

"Whatever! I am going to go see the love of my life that Charlotte killed. If you wanna talk don't bother cause why would someone like me want to talk to people like you!" I said walking away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasper's POV:

I watched as Bianca walked away looking back at us with a death stare.

"Oh, she is so dead!" Piper said.

"Yep!" I replied.

"Let's go check on Charlotte, she went to Mum and Dad."

"Do you think she is ok?"

"Well we are about to find out, come on." Piper said as she walked towards her parents. Before we could reach them Charlotte tapped us on the back.

"Charlotte?" I asked.

"Yeah..."

"What did Mr and Mrs Hart say?"

"Nothing much!"

"What do you mean?" Piper asked crossing her arms.

"I mean that I...didn't tell them what happened..." Charlotte said looking down at the floor.

"What?! WHY NOT!" Piper yelled getting angry at her.

"I didn't say anything because then Henry will have to break up with Bianca and he wouldn't be happy. They asked the receptionist and they said I'm fine and it will heal soon. I told your parents that I just slipped and...yeah that's all." She said.

"Wait...you mean Piper's parents?" I asked.

"No Jasper I mean Ray's parents! Yes, I mean Piper's parents!" Charlotte said saying the last part quickly.

"Don't have to be rude!" I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Piper's POV:
I saw my parents come toward me, Charlotte and Jasper.

"Hey look!" I said pointing toward my parents.

"Piper, Charlotte, Jasper...we have some bad news." Mum said.

"What is it?" Charlotte asked.

"There is a 75% chance that Henry mig-" Mum began.

"Might survive?" I interrupted.

"No, 75% chance he won't survive..."

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed so far! I also made a Henry Danger one shot book so check that out when you can. Comment down below what you thought. If you liked the story so far please could you vote for it. Make sure you have your notifications turned on for more news and updates. As always stay safe and happy, hope you all have a great day! Bye!