- happy birthday eddie

˚ ࿐ཻ ¨*:·.

september 2nd 2020, Derry, Maine

- eddie sweetheart!- yelled sonia kaspbrak to her son- come here!
- coming!- answered eddie

eddie had woken up 5 minutes ago thanks to the annoying birds in the window. eddie went to his mom's bedroom and sat on her bed.

-sweetie, have you taken your pills?
- i'll take them after breakfa- sonia interrupted eddie
- EDDIE! i've told you a thousand times, you have to take those pills because you are sick okay? do you understand?

eddie didn't answer, he was shocked after his mommy's yelling at him.
- i said if i'm being clear eddie
-yes mommy- eddie went to the bathroom and took his pills.

"i'm not sick mom, you're the sick one" he whispered to himself, and went down for eat something before going school.

~7:45~

eddie took his backpack and said goodbye to his mom, then he walked three minutes to the bus stop. He arrived and put on his headphones, he was listening to this harry styles song called "watermelon sugar". five minutes later the bus came and opened the doors, eddie was about to enter when this black haired guy appear from nowhere and ran over the stairs. eddie was so mad, he walked in and sat next to his bestfriend, beverly. she was wearing a beautiful flowers dress.

-what's up eddie- she said
-have you seen that guy who walked in before me?
-yes, he kinda cute tho.
- no he's not, well he basically pushed me for getting in before me, i don't know who he thinks he is but i don't-
- come on eddie, is not that much
- you can't be serious beverly, don't defend him! i'm asmathic and i almost had an attack!- he was lying but he didn't like beverly turning against him
- okay okay, he's a bad guy and you're an angel. happy now?
- no.

eddie crossed his arms and looked trough the window, they arrived to highschool.

beverly and him got down of the bus and got to their first class, maths. eddie was really good at mathematics and he enjoyed them, he really found them interesting.

they both sat down and mrs wilson walked in.

-good morning class! i hope you had fun during holidays!- said mrs wilson- okay open your books at page 14, first chapter. eddie can you read us what it says?- eddie was her favorite one
-yes teacher- eddie started reading and the class kept going

they had to do a few math problems and then they got some homework, bowers fault since he was talking the whole class. beverly didn't payed much attention because she was talking with the guys behind her, ben hascom.

at lunch

eddie was picking his food, they had pasta, like every tuesday .

-eddie eddie eddie- beverly surprised eddie from behind
-beverly! i almost fall, god damn it
-shut up eddie come on, i have something to tell you!
-okay okay but let's first take a sit

they sat in a random table as always, they didn't care at all about what people thought about them, always that they weren't close to henry bowers's squad. beverly didn't care about them either but eddie was really afraid of what they could do .