- math project

a week later

-eddie! come on we're gonna be late! run!
- for the millionth time beverly! IM ASMATHIC- the guy grabbed his inhaler and calmed down.

they got in the bus and sat down near the door.

- so how's it going with ben?
- pretty good! we're going on friday for a date- she blushed
- that's really cool- eddie was happy for her
- thank you, he even gave me a poem, can i read it to you?
- oh my gosh that's so romantic! does this answer your question? yes read it!

"Your hair is winter fire. January embers. My heart burns there too."

- uhm beverly you sure he isn't talking bout me and my handsome red hair- he winked

they both started laughing and they arrived school.

they went to the lockers, met with ben, took math stuff and went to class.

- good morning class
- good morning mrs wilson- only eddie said that, like every day. she smiled and took a seat.

- so please guys open books at page 30, yes stanley, theme 3. so, for this time, we're doing a project, i don't want you to be so stressed about school so we're gonna keep it calm. it'll be in couples

eddie and beverly looked at each other's but then mrs wilson said;

- not so fast class, i do the couples.

"fine. i'm screwed. i'm so unlucky with my soulmate, i bet i'll be unlucky with my partner. i'm sure it's gonna be one of the bowers gang. probably patrick. huh i hate it why can't we make the pairs? it'll be so much easier"

- stanley, you're going with ben- mrs wilson interrupted eddies thoughts- beverly you're with greta. mike with ben. bill with henry, patrick with luke. eddie
-yes?
- you're with richard

the asmathic one turns around and catches richie doing the same. they stared with such big eyes and couldn't even talk.

mrs wilson kept doing the groups and when they finished, she asked them to sit with their partner.

eddie had to go back at the moment he saw greta getting up for sitting with beverly.

he crossed the room and arrived to richies table. he didn't have a table partner. they both stayed quiet and listening to mrs wilson.

- you'll present it in two weeks and this will count 30% of your grade
- 30 percent?!- eddie was in shook
- yes eddie

"HOW?! what did i do for deserve this? i'm the best at maths and now my grade depends of this stupid black haired guy? there's no way this is-"

-dismissed- mrs wilson interrupted his thoughts again

beverly ran to eddie and they both left the room. they stayed in silence. beverly had her problems time ago with greta, she kinda bullied her but now they were cool, even tho she stilled being a bitch.

- what has just happened - when he said it, he couldn't even raise his view from the floor.
- i don't know but, trust me it's gonna be fine
- how fine? i told him he's my soulmate and he's that stupid for don't remember anything.
- now you'll get to prove you're his soulmate!

they had their classes but they still impressed, and then they went for lunch.

while ben beverly and eddie were chilling at their table, richard tozier came again, he sat next to eddie.