- im not gay

ugh you better do it, hip- he was drunk too.

they went to the bathroom.
eddie was so nervous, he even stopped being that high.
he took a towel and started cleaning the hoodie while the guy was wearing it.

- wait a minute - he looked at his wrist - no way.
- what bro
- you're my soulmate.
- no i'm not stop with your gay shit- he closed his eyes
- dickhead look at your wrist- he got no answer- hey? hey!- he was asleep

eddie took some water and spilled in his head.

- chill dude.
- don't close your eyes then
- you know what, just- he pulled his hoodie off, what the guy didn't notice was that he also pulled his shirt- here. grab it.

eddie took the hoodie and the other guy went into the bathtub. he fall asleep shirtless.

the poor little guy, tried to wash the hoodie but then, he decided to wash it at home. he walked to the bathtub and grabbed the guys hand, he looked at his wrist and effectively, it said "whoopsie, let me clean it".

eddie was highly confused, he didn't even know his name and he was being rude to him. they couldn't even talk about it. he was so mad at this dude.

he grabbed the hoodie and left the bathroom, went straight to the door for going home.

- hey little man
-bill, hi, i don't have time for this right now i have to
-oh no eddie, don't you want some more...- he showed him other cigarette.
-no bill i gotta go
-okay bye?

eddie didn't answer back, he went home by walk, it wasn't so far. after 15 minutes, the confused guy arrived.

-eddie? is it you?
- yes mommy
- weren't you staying at beverlys?
- no mom, she's busy with school stuff. i'm so tired, i'm going bed. goodnight
- good night

he ran through the stairs and closed his door. eddie layed on the bed, staring at the ceiling and started thinking.

"i cant believe this is actually happening. i'm not gay. i mean ive never thought of that but...i just know it. it's something you gotta know right? yeah. well bill didn't know it until he met stan so... but that's not my case. i don't even know his name this has to be a mistake"

when he dreamed about meeting his soulmate, he never thought that he will be drunk. this really confuses eddie. he turned around and started crying.

"this isn't happening. not to me. oh my god... i mean i gotta admit he looked kind of hot without the t-shirt, and those glasses look great on him... but it doesn't matter, we have nothing in common and he's clearly not interested in me. this is so terrible..."

due to the alcohol he had drink and how tired he was, he fall asleep.

saturday morning

~10:30~

-good morning eddie! i'm making pancakes
- cool mom, thank you.
- oh also, there's someone here that wants to see-
- eddie hey.
- bev! what are you doing here?
- well... ben and i realised you left real quick from the party and we wanted to check if everything is fine
- yes it is.
- are you sure?
- yeah