Five

~My second chance mate is the hybrid king~
        ~ chapter five ~
     °This ugly bum lil girl °

     "Get up omegas!" Bianca yelled busting out room door open.

Who does this ugly bum lil girl think she is walking right up in here like she owns the place and calling us omegas.

"Listen here you ugly lil girl, get out before I kill you." I said with my hands over my eyes.

"Kill me? Puhlease  girl you only got lucky with handling Brittney like that , don't try me." She snarled.

   I sprang out of bed and grabbed her by the throat. She clawed at my hands trying to loosen my grip but failed.

"Hayley, it's too early for this , let her go." Carolyn said stretching.

   I let her go carelessly and walked in to the bathroom.

As I looked over at the tub , I remember seeing Soren's area last night.

Addryiootwputetuopdqsn!

   A dude got a big t -

So? Last night was good huh?

Shut up Flower.

Only Lex calls me that.

Ion care.

•°•°•°•°•°

   I'm sitting in class with Whitney and Carolyn chatting when a girl walked up to us.

"I just wanted to say that you're ugly." She said to Carolyn.

Oh fudge no.

Calm down Hayley.

"And you are stupid for leaving Alec ." She said to Whitney.

5..4..3.. -

"Hayley, you need to let go of the past and get over the fact that Alec rejected you."

That's it for this ugly bum lil girl.

   I leaped over the desk and grabbed her by the hair.

I punched her in the a few times before being pulled off of her by Jax, Carolyn , Whitney and Adam.

"Hayley, Lynn, principal's office now." The teacher said.

    I groaned and shrugged out of their grip.

Opening the door to the principal's office and walked in and took a seat in my chair.

"What happened - Hayley? I'm tired of seeing you here." He sighed," What did you do now? Put egg in the teacher's hair, Glued her mug to the chair or set her car on fire?"

"Okay, that was one time."I said. He gave me a stern look.

"Maybe four or five times but this time , this ugly bum lil girl, came up to me and my friends and started insulting us." I said.

"Oh no she didn't?"

"Well , someone needed to say something." Lynn squeaked.

"I thought your mouth was damaged from what took place in that video Ms. Linton." He said.

I coughed back a laugh as I caught her facial expression.

  Yasssssssssir, everybody saw the video of her and the former football coach exercising , if you know what I mean.

Carolyn even brought popcorn and Skittles just so we could rewatch it.

"T - that was a mistake s - sir." She stuttered.