Six

~My second chance mate is the hybrid king ~
      ~Chapter six ~
          °That was your choice, not mine°

    Alec

        I regret it, I regret rejecting Hayley, my mate for Whitney. It's was out of pride and disgust that a fallen rank pack member should've been the female beta .

I feel stupid for all the pain that I've put her through.

I know she's going through heat right now and I really want to mark her but she's not mine anymore.

I've made my choice to reject her and besides the king has a liking to her and the dude is scary .

" C'mon babe, you can't be weeping for those brats." Ameka said running her hands down my abs.

I know that it's unfair to take somebody else's mate and then cheat but I don't like Whitney not Ameka, my heart belongs only to Hayley.

I turned around and lift Ameka up kissing her neck.

I imagined Hayley's tall red hair as I ran my hand through Ameka's blonde hair.

"I'm not weeping over anyone."

Hayley

        I layed in bed staring outside at the moon. The moon is beautiful, it's like the sun for wolves. At night the entire werewolf world comes alive and takes over the city.

"Hey Hayley," Carolyn said sitting down beside me.

"Hi Carolyn."

"So do you want to come running with me?" She asked nervously.

"Sure...."I replied suspiciously.

"Okay."

   •°•°•°•°•°

     "You go up first, I'mma look for a bag of party mix." I told her as we entered the house.

She nodded and walked away and up the stairs.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Alec closing the fridge.

I turned around and was about to walk out when he grabbed my arm.

"I just wanted to say that in sorry for everything that I've done especially for rejecting you." He said.

"That was your choice,not mine."I said folding my hands over my chest.

"I know that." He said.

"I forgave you Alec, just forgive yourself."I said looking out the window.

"I'll try and I appreciate you being friends with Whitney, not many people like her..."he trailed off.

"People like you and Ameka."I said raising my left eyebrow.

"How did you know about that?"

"Heard her screaming your name,"I replied," Tell Whitney so that she can be free and find her mate."

"It will break her."he said.

"And if her real mate rejects her, it'll be worse," I told him," See ya around."

•°•°•°•°•°

     "So what's up with you Carolyn?"I asked sitting beside her on our couch.

"Lexandikissedandthenhissistersaw" she replied quickly.

"Come again."

"Lex and I kissed and then his sister saw."

"Oh? Why are you so sad then?"

"She doesn't like me Hayley, she called me a gold digger and said that I'm just trying to get in to his bed."