Ten

~My second chance mate is the hybrid king~
~chapter ten~
°Pool Games °

" Alright Luna, your turn!" Adam yelled spinning the bottle and getting ready to give me a dare.

Oh.....you have no idea what's going on huh? Let me back it up a lil .......

So Carolyn decided that it would be great if everyone played truth or dare and spun the bottle mixed since we're not doing anything so here we are in the pool; in the ice cold water at night playing the game...

"Hit me with your best shot!" I yelled putting the margarita down.

"I dare you to give alpha a lap dance!"

I staggered over to Soren and sat on his lap feeling him tense and zone out of the conversation.

"What are y - ?"

"Shhhhh." I said placing my finger on his lips.

I started moving slowly and softly on his groin hearing the cheers from the players behind me.

"You need to - "

"Shhhhh!"

I picked up speed and Soren gripped my hips hardly , biting back a groan.

" Ok...ok!" Carolyn yelled pulling me off him .

Pqpejhdjdbekpwpqpskndkdp!

Why did she do that? I was just having fun with my mate and she spoiled it !

Ughhhh!

I was just about to kiss him !! I have been waiting a long time to do that and you guys have been waiting too right?

Of course you are! But thanks to Carolyn, we won't be able to see or feel Soren's lips on ours today.

Blame her, not me!

"Why did you do that? I was just about to kiss him!"

"Well, we don't want to show everyone just how hungry you are for each other right?"

"Yes we would! I - we've been waiting for this for a very long time!" I shouted smacking her up side the head.

"What do you mean we?"

"The lovely readers who are taking the time out of their day to read our boring bum story!" I yelled placing a hand over my heart.

Don't worry guys, I got yo backs!

"What do you mean you got their backs?" Soren asked wrapping his hands around my waist.

Him and his jealous, possessive , sexy bum self....we gotta love him!

No - I gotta love him, you just read about my baby- I mean Soren!

"Soren, you don't have to get jealous," I told him rolling my eyes.

"So if a girl was flirting with me, you wouldn't get jealous?" He asked.

"That's different,"

"How is it different?"

"The girls I can beat, the readers, I love them too much," I replied.

"Okay, I don't the idea of you loving anyone apart from me pumpkin," he said biting my ear.

Pwkpanfprpyuwioefppvkgjfjck!

Damn....maybe we can put on a show right h -

Dignity , Hayley, find some dignity!

"Is this because of the lap dance? Because if it is, it was a dare and - where are we going?" I asked as he lift me up bridal style.

"Somewhere," he replied winking at me.

•°•°•°•°•°

After being carried up a long spiral of stairs, we finally entered a music room, however, the reason why he brought me in here was not to play music.

He placed my hands above my head a kissed my forehead before kissing my nose.

I thought he was about to kiss me but he pulled away!

Oh fudge no!

I grabbed his face and smashed my lips to his.

Oh my gosh guys , it's happening!!

Pendbjskowjclslnebdkdoed!

Man, his lips are incredibly soft and sweet.....*dreamily sighs*

He placed his left hand on the back of my neck and used the other to hold my hands above my head.

"Hey guys have y - ?"

Ughhhhh!!!

We pulled away from each other and looked at Lex annoyed.

"What ?" Soren snapped in a deep deep husky voice.

"We need you back at the pool to restore some order..." He trailed off.

Should I strangle him?

Shoot him?

Snap his neck?

Behead him?

Or I'll just make Carolyn yell at him like she did the school nurse? Yeah that'll be more effective.

We walked down stairs annoyed and irritated...at everything and everyone.

Short chapter guys! I have some stuff to go do but I'll try to update tomorrow!

This chapter was originally thought of by LillSavage21.

Go check out her story because it's Awesome!!!

Please vote, comment and share .

Oh, they finally kissed although they were rudely interrupted by Lex . K sorry about that btw)

Xoxo 💋
(741 words)