Twelve

~My second chance mate is the hybrid king~
~Chapter twelve ~
°The proposal \ she said yes °
Dedicated to all my readers.

"Okay, Hayley , you have table three ; a avacado tomato dish and steak!" chef Julian yelled.

"What in the world does an avacado tomato dish look like?" I asked him.

"It's right there," he said pointing at the tray.

Yuck!

Holy cow!

Pieueieojffhjdjodpepwjeuirri!

" Who in the world is going to eat this?" I asked gagging.

"Oh my gosh Hayley, just deliver the food!" He yelled clearly annoyed.

"Okay, yeesh," I said picking the tray up.

"Finally!" The man yelled as I placed the tray on the table.

"Don't mind h - " the woman began.

"What's the bill?" He asked taking out his wallet.

"Four hundred and fifty dollars point nine cents," I replied.

"For this?! It's not even that good!"

"Sir, I advice you to eat it before I take the fork and shove it down your throat. Pay up." I said holding my hand out.

The man placed a five hundred dollar note in my hand and I walked off smirking.

Okay, Hayley, get over here quick! He's gonna propose!

I'll be right over!

Everyone crowded the table as Adam got down on one knee.

"Maria Lisabeth Andrews, from the first day I saw you I knew that you are the one for me.

The time that I really fell in love with you though was the first time you had smiled at me and I knew then that my life long goal is to make you have a smile like that on your pretty little lips .

I love you Maria and I want to ask you a very important q - "

Suddenly the manager came out and started yelling at us in Spanish.

"volver al trabajo o salir de mi restaurante!" (go back to work or leave my restaurant) he yelled angrily.

Luckily, I paid attention in Spanish class so I knew how to answer him .

"No ves que está proponiendo? déjanos en paz y vuelve a tu trabajo; el stock está fuera de proporción," ( Can't you see he's proposing? leave us alone and go back to your work; the stock is out of proportion) I told the man who is clearly shocked that I understood him.

As soon as the man scurried off , I turned back to Adam motioning for him to continue.

" - question. Maria Lisabeth Andrews, will you make me the happiest man in the universe by becoming Mrs. Adam Williams?"