Sixteen

~My second chance mate is the hybrid king~
  ~chapter sixteen~
       °Morning sickness or flu?°

          Aarrrrkkkkkkkkkowwww!

    This is the second time that I've sneezed since a few minutes ago and it's worrying me.

"I heard the sneeze, are you okay?!" Carolyn said busting through the door.

"Carolyn, I sneezed , there was absolutely no need to barge in here - mmmppphhhkkk -  like you just found the cure to cancer - mmmpphhhkk - or something,"

      Bile crept up my stomach to my throat slowly as if torturing me.

"Hayley,do you need t - ?"

Before Carolyn could finish, I have started puking on the floor seeing the food that I ate a couple of hours ago and it was just eeww!

What in the world is going on here?

Is this morning sickness or flu?

Morning sickness? Oh puhlease, I have endometriosis, this could be because of that or the flu.

"Oh my gosh girl! We need to get you to the clinic pronto!" Carolyn yelled pulling me up .

"No! This is probably just the flu or something....." I trailed off putting my hair in a bun.

"Hayley Leigh - Ann bae Mikaelson , go wash out your mouth right now because we are going to the clinic!" She shouted.

Yes, my name is Leigh - Ann bae Mikaelson and no Klaus is not my father, I don't like to use either of those name because they belonged to my parents and I don't want to think about how they died so Hayley is just fine.

        I ran into the bathroom and rinsed out my mouth before rushing back in to the room before Carolyn starts shouting again..... She's really really scary ( don't tell her I said that) although it must be because of the hormones.

      I threw on my grey adidas  sweatpants and one of Soren's black t - shirts before being dragged out the room by Carolyn.

    "Where are you two going?" Bridget asked leaning against the railing at the top of the stairs.

Will it be considered murder if I just accidentally pushed her over it?

"None of your business pumpkin nose," Carolyn snapped at her dragging me down the stairs.

Pumpkin nose?

I was thinking sweet pepper nose but Carolyn beat me to it so I'mma leave it at that.

"What if I'm not pregnant Carolyn? What if you're just getting your hopes up for nothing?"

"Hayley just get in the car,"

     •°•°•°•°•°

     Carolyn and I sat on the small clinic bed nervously awaiting the results of the pregnancy test.

Well, I'm sitting here calm while Carolyn is rocking back and forth and fiddling with her fingers.

She's nervous.

She only does that when she's nervous.

"It's going to be okay Carolyn," I reassured her .

Ting ! ( I don't know what sound it makes when it's done because I'm just a kid so cut me some slack here guys 😢)

    I held the small tube up with the tip of my index finger and thumb and looked at it seeing two red lines.

What does this mean again?
Negative? Positive? No idea. Ughhhh , I really should have paid attention in health class but Mr. James wasn't a sight to look at so I slept through everything even the test.