chapter 2

say it back say it back!

———————————————————

larry POV

looking down at travis was interesting especially him under me like this... made me feel like i could do anything right now... i hit the locker behind him. watching the boy tremble again. "come on speak clearly." i said deeper getting closer snarling as i spoke. "that's enough larry..." sal said reaching to my back to calm me. "there's no need to start a fight..." he spoke with soft words... but i gave in... snarling once more towards travis before turning shoving my hands in my pockets walking along the side of sal. stupid boy— always gotta make us feel like shit. "should've let me at him sal." i tried to keep my calm as i spoke knowing deep inside the fire was raging.

i continued with my day... still slightly ticked off but again being ticked off like that was kinda arousing... me and sal normally walked home but to be fair i wasn't feeling like walking with him right now... after all this massive boner won't go away and knowing sal he's gonna tease me about it. scratching my nose i started to make my way out of the back of the school instead of the front like i normally do texting sal that i had to stay over for a bit.

-hey sal?

-Whats up larry?

-i have to stay over for a bit cause mrs. packerton's being a bitch baby... i'll text you in a bit. tell my mom that too!

-okay will do! :P

i sighed out placing my phone in my back pocket, beginning to walk towards the house taking a longer route. but low and behold... travis phelps had been walking just about 2 feet in front of me.... the satisfaction of seeing that boy tremble earlier is what cause this issue. reaching down towards my bulge i tried to cover it as much as i could.

i began to walk up to the boy....

tapped his shoulder....

and...

—————————————————————-

cliff hanger sorry love update your book now.

also don't forget to make your brother convince them!

and also i love you.

tokkicatcosplay