Memories Of Torture

Overview :

Continuation of chapter 1
Apparently, while my OC has an past-reminding, frightening meeting with Creed and Mevolent, Athena ( @Athena_Danger) found Serpine not far from Detoxia location..

Only for her OC, to get the same shock as mine, when Serpine told her, the Elemental would hide in the ruins, too...
Hence, wasting no time, that they immediately began the search...

Though questions and answers triggered, that search, when Athena found out during this desperate search, that after Serpine's betrayal the feared Warlord had gotten him only once more into his grasp...

Memories, the Resistance leader had only trailed off, as that subject came up, between the two searching Sorcerers... Memories, he would never want to talk about..

..
.

Yet again, another scream, hollowing its pained cry through the dark, empty corridor of the old dungeon. Since days. Weeks of never-ending torture, that the petite, slender figure in one of the bloodied cells had to endure.

5 weeks, that his former master had got him back in his grasp, the first time, after he had joined the Resistance, as their leader 6 years ago. After he had betrayed him.

And each of these days of Betrayal, Mevolent let his former and youngest general suffer under his hand, as another cry of anguish tore itself out of Serpine's burning lungs.

' You still believe... You still believe, that your little resistance will come to your rescue!' the dark Elemental had just spat another time in pure anger and Disgust at the figure he held tightly on his swollen throat against the solid cave wall. 

5 weeks , yet Serpine still didn't give in to his masters brutal torment. 

5 weeks , yet, he still didn't lose hope, that they would save him. That they, would come to his rescue. 

Even now, that the once strong leader, was nothing more, but a limb doll in his masters grasp. Multiple of his bones already long broken. The pain in it already long numb, from all the other bruises and fractures his body has to carry. 

And it disgusted the tall sorcerer more than any other of his already, long deceased prisoners, as he squeezed his hand even tighter around the others throat, successfully cutting off all the oxygen, he would need to only struggle, something Serpine had stopped already long ago.

And instead was nothing more, but a choking mess, trying so desperately to gasp for the urgently needed air.

Cold, icy air, that was freely swirling all around him, yet,.. 

how much his shaky body tried to gasp for it, 

how much he begged his body to let it flow down his throat,

... the strong hold the others large hands has on it, made it impossible for the air from reaching his lungs......And he could only helplessly watch with his blurring, green eyes as it peacefully co-existed in the cold cell.

His once pure emerald eyes, that would literally gleam with all its slyness in the depth of the night and which had now nothing more than a glassy and lifelessly pale color, as they stared weakly at Mevolents superiorly, brown orbs, whose iris nearly gleamed in all its joy and amusement, at each tear rolling down the others chalky cheeks.

But blinded by all his lust, that he didn't recognize Serpine to slowly be slipping away under the extreme oxygen-loss.

As the Adept gave one more attempt to gasp with his open-hanging mouth for air, - squeezing his eyes together in all the stinging pain overwhelming his lungs_ , along a nearly inaudible, plea '.. S-St-op..!.. '