Saving And Dying

Overview:

One time, they saved him, one time he died - At least so the destiny of this fanfiction spoke!
6 week, that DX Serpine had been tortured, stabbed, forced out answers, he had never told, until they finally got through to him (first part, of this story, will indeed be the continuation about 'Memories of torture', as, a week after, they finally freed him)

Part 2, on the other hand, is a part happening in our Role-play between me and @Athena_Danger, though.... (see ending for the finished note)

..

.

One came at in the Safety of the dark night, One in the Safety of her Kindness at day.

May it be decades in between.

But both will scream his name. May one be aloud, whilst the other may only let it hollow through her screaming mind.

'SERPINE!!!!!'

No words could describe how quickly this single word tore itself out of her suddenly dry throat, as her ocean-eyes fell onto the limp form in the back of the dark cell.

The shock having changed her innocent voice instantly into one filled with utter horror.

When only seconds ago, this kind voice had still belonged to the careful and concentrated assassin, that had quietly sneaked into the dungeon's cell of her greatest enemy - MeVOlEnT.

The person, that had taken HiM away from them in the wake of a slaughtering battle.

Whilst she had already been able to feel her panic-controlled feet instantly change from its sneaking manner into a tension-filled run to her LeAdeR.

A man kind and brave, they had tried to rescue for 6 entire weeks, but had only managed to succeed, this faithful day
But for what prise,..... What price, has their long search cost them..
Harmony could already tell, by only the bare look of her wide, dot-like eyes, she was gifted of the mOtIOnlEsS man, she approached.

Laying on the dusty ground, cowered together into nearly a freezing ball from the coldness his feverish body didn't feel , with the long yarn cloak ripped and soaked by his own dried blood.
Blood, which majestic red, formed a fluid pool under his entire lower body, that leaked freely out of a spot in the centre of his black Shirt, both his hands had fiercely pressed onto, before they went limp, by the moment his unconsciousness ended his agonized writhing .
But made Harmony nonetheless see, the superior color staining his familiar, black gloves, she remembered so well to have stroked her back , like it had only been days . A picture of terror,  that made her tightening eyes nearly overlook the bloodied blade of a knife, laying only centimetres beside him. But had her drumming attention instantly get pulled back to ~Nefarian~ , as the paleness of his bRuIsEd face fell in the corners of her eyes, that appear almost white in the little light, the torch had given him these past 42 days.

A light, that was now taken away by Harmony's shrinking shadow, which only shrunk even more, the more the girl reached her leaders CoRpsE, until its beautiful red embraced both of them with its hopeless shine, as the young assassin was, once more not even able to react that quick, that her legs had already broke down onto her knees, onto the dungeons own cold and dusty floor, onto the red dirt it dyed.

Not noticing the spear of agony having pierced her beating heart, as she ran.

Not noticing her rapid, heavy breathing, as she fell.