Betrayal

Now this might have not been a scene of our Role-play between me and @Athena_Danger, but this is what I imagine, to have happened to DX Serpine, after he betrayed Mevolent.
This Backstory also fits to most of my other Fanfictions ( Pain, Recovery and a Journey begins Trilogy), as well as it fits to our Role-play

..

.

She had been running. Surely an hour..

... that she had passed by junctions over junctions.
... Street by street.
... hurried through the most narrow side streets.
... and abruptly took turns, just to get away from....

~.....them~

Yet, she was sure the Red hoods saw her..
She had seen it in their red glistening eyes, those laser-like, emotionless dots, when she had accidently looked upon them ~spied on them~ from one of the roof-tops of those, large, prideful buildings in the middle of..

...Dublin-within-Wall....

.., as she had been on her way to spy on the meet-up, Mevolent's feared second General, Baron Vengeous,  would have with one of his employers.

A normal, regular mission it should have been for the young, female Resistance fighter. Slipping unseen into the well-guarded walls of the overpopulated City of Sorcerers, finding out informations about the 3 Generals and back to the Resistance Camp, far remote the hidden lands of Pyrenes.
'A normal, quick mission for our sly ***' the blond haired girl could literally even now still hear Chinas voice shilling through her ears.
Yet, had the young spy never thought it to change so much and so quickly to the worst, when fate had gifted her with only a _single_ misstep,...

A single second, she had been careless.

As she had looked too long out of the small cover these slippy, even roof-tops offered her, down upon the crowded, tiled streets, that were both filled with pridefully-suited Sorcerers and those poor, poor mortals, they were dragging with them, like they were nothing more, but a filthy piece of dirt.

Right, left, right, left, that she had let her eagle eyes carefully wander over the entire busy street.

A street not even near her final destination.

When only a single blink escaped her normally so attentive orbs, a single second, that she let her gaze wander blindly over the rich street, before the azure-eyed sorcerer only still remembered her pair of eyes to freeze, as they locked themselves with the nightmarish, dead, red dots of a patrol of red hoods standing motionlessly in the secure shadows of an abandoned side street along the corners of the broad Street.

Directly fixated at her with its solid, iron armour, not looking anywhere behind her, but directly at her own ocean eyes.

And that had been the moment, when her slender form instinctively twisted herself around, not even looking back, if they followed, but only still wanted her endurance legs to move, run, carry her as fast and far as possible away...

They saw her, they saw her... The red hoods saw her

That was the only thing, that still repeated itself inside her mind over and over again, as she quickly.. ~hastily, her heart racing~  .... swung herself over the opponent edge of the same roof-top and hastily hung herself down the side of the opposing, stone wall, letting the side of her trained body glide down its rough surface.

Dust and Dirt continuously whirling up in between, that stained her long, light-brown, yarn coat even more in its dirty brown, up to the end, that it had constantly swirled up and left a cloud of dirt over her, which only majestically swirled up her coat with it, blowing up in the wind her messy land created, only seconds after.