A Campfire Night

This here is another scene, taking place in our RP, as I will mention in the eve one more time, the girl Detoxia and Serpine are watching leave, is called Athena and belongs rightfully to Athena_Danger my RP friend.
This scene, itself takes place after 'Accidental Espionage', as after Mevolent left her alone, both Athena (who found Serpine) and Serpine found Detoxia at the broken-down Parking building, and after only a short conversation, the Resistance Leader decides to take them with him to his 'Secret Hideout', he had been hiding himself from the eyes of the Sorcerer city. .

This also includes a Sertoxia scene, that originally didn't happen in the RP, itself, as well as it will reveal a lot of my OC's secrets and her unknown past.

.....

'...and she's gone', an ocean eyed girl, a sorcerer alike, stated calmly the sight, of her sharp eyes, as she watched her ~best~ friend slowly disappear into the foggy darkness of this large and dull, underground base, leaving her with the ~former~ Resistance Leader finally alone.

A man, she had turned to straight after.

A man, who hid himself under a long, light-brown yarn coat, but that couldn't hide the shine of his toxic-green eyes illuminating his sly face under the coat's hoody, nor could it hide the wild strands of his raven, short air hanging lightly in his face.
But even so, would everyone in both their worlds recognize him on his charcoal-gloved hands, under which one he concealed his cursed, red weapon.

The man she fell in love with.

A General, her kind, a Traitor, to bring peace, a leader, who lost everything close to him, Nefarian Serpine.

Who, was relieved quite the same, as he watched the chestnut - haired, talkative girl fade away in the tight shadows this basement gifted them with - in search for the voluminous library, this Place was offering -, and couldn't help but chuckle in his wise and so smooth voice, as both his' and the blond-haired girl's eyes met again ' Seems to be quite a demanding girl, your friend. '

So soft and calm, that the stillness of the wind had almost carried it like it's own, through the blankness of this large cave, almost melting, like Detoxia her's own together with the Silence. The young woman, who nearly couldn't hide a blush from rising up on her cheeks, as the former Leader had spoken to her and her alone, let alone meet her with his inhuman-green eyes, again.
Yet, had, to her luck, not her quiet voice betrayed her, in its shy and fragile way, as she found the courage to agree with him..

'.. Trust me... She can be even worse..'

That reminded Serpine just too much on his deceased warrior's soul

And hence could have almost made him want to sigh, as invisible memories came flooding into his mind - memories, that felt like yesterday  ~two weeks ago~ , that he had last held her hand and stepped together with the azure-eyed girl through the portal,...

_If only he knew, only he would survive the rage, that had awaited the 6 remaining Resistance Warriors inside the gate_

..but instead only tried to hide his mental pain, with a faint smile, at the opinion, Detoxia had of her own friend - the girl with the glasses, Athena.

~The girl, who will betray them, with the cost of a life.~

'if you want to,...', but nor had his voice betrayed him, as well, in his true emotions , as, like Detoxia, they spoke in its same wise and mysterious way '.... you can go somewhere else, too. Trust me, this place is big enough, I've been here for almost 2 weeks and I haven't been everywhere..' he suggested politely, for all he needed was his well-known loneliness, again, even if his soul longed for the company he wished for, for 2 entire weeks, since they, ~died~ .