Chapter 1

WARNING - This chapter contains serious subjects like Self Harm, Depression, and Suicidal Ideation.

Present Day
The sky was filled with dark gloomy clouds the day they decided to pack for U.A. Katsuki and his parents had talked about whether or not it was a good idea for him to board when he got accepted. After a long conversation with his parents and his system, they all came to an agreement. Katsuki would do the 5-day boarding program, this would mean that he would live on campus for the five school days out of the week and come home on the weekends and holidays.

"I don't wanna go!" Kaiya whined.

Right now Ryota, the system's primary protector, was organizing and packing up the things they were bringing with them. He only had one box and half a suitcase packed when Kaiya started complaining about having to leave their home.

"I'm sorry Kaiya, but we have to go." Ryota told her as he checked the things he'd packed off his list.

"Why?"

"This is an amazing opportunity for us and our future." Ryota explained while looking through the bin of toys in their closet.

"But I can't play there!"

"Yes, you can. You just have to be careful." Ryota said as he looked over his list again and pushed up his glasses.

This conversation lasted for about an hour before Kaiya decided to leave and go play with Roy, another child alter in the system. Ryota had also carried all of their luggage and boxes downstairs at some point after she left.

"Hey, Ry." Mitsuki said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hello, Mrs. Bakugou." Ryota said with a small smile on his face as he followed her to the kitchen.

"So, what's on the menu tonight if you don't mind me asking?" Ryota asked as he grabbed three plates out of the top cabinet.

"Chicken Curry" Mitsuki said as she turned off the stove.

"That sounds delicious." Ryota said as he started setting the table.

Once Ryota was done setting the table, he started to feel numb and his head was getting fuzzy.

"Ry, are you ok?" Mitsuki asked as she watched the boy lean forward with his hands on the table.

"Um yeah, just feeling a bit dissociated. I think Katsuki is trying to front. " Ryota answered while sitting up and taking off his glasses.

"Ok, if you want you can sit on the couch and ride it out." Mitsuki said with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Alright, thanks." Ryota said while walking towards the couch in the living room.

After about 10 minutes of lying on the couch, Katsuki was finally able to front.

"Mom!" Katsuki yelled as he sat up.

"There's no need to yell Katsuki, I'm right here!" Mitsuki said loudly so her son could hear her from the kitchen.

"You're the one yelling Old Hag." Katsuki grumbled as he walked to the kitchen.

"Hey! I'm still at the young age of 38, mister." Mitsuki said she placed the food on the dining table.

"Tch" Katsuki said under his breath as he started helping his mother.

"What time is it anyway?" Katsuki asked.

"It is 6:47." Mitsuki said as she glanced at the clock.

After setting the table, Mitsuki called in her husband to come and eat. While eating, the parents shared stories about their days at work and Katsuki expressed his excitement about finally starting his journey at U.A. Tomorrow was moving day after all. After eating their meal, the Bakugous all said their goodnights and went to bed. Each one of them falling into a peaceful sleep.