Troublesome new student

Y/N's POV
-Insert totally not annoying alarm clock sound- I hit the alarm clock and looked at the time. 6:30am. I had to be in the school for a student council meeting by 6:45. It couldn't hurt to be early. 'Maybe we can start the meeting earlier if everyone is there early.' I thought to myself. I did my literal 5 minute routine. I made my hair neater so that it wouldn't look like I just got out of bed(which was quite literal). After wearing my uniform I waited for Mei. I usually didn't eat breakfast so You'd expect me to be some skinny twig who could barely do a push up. You'll be surprised that I'm actually more muscular than the other girls. And yes I can do push ups.
(Ik i said pants and skirts don't really matter but bear with me for this chapter.)
(Pants)
1. Once I saw Mei go down the stairs, I got up and coiled my tail around my left leg since it was covered by my school pants.
(Skirts)
2. Once I saw Mei go down the stairs, I got up and coiled my tail into a roll and left it on my butt(idk ok- my brain shut down-) since it was covered by my skirt.
(Back to normalness)
For once, I didn't put my earphones on and Momokino was waiting outside. "Mei Mei! Good morning! Eyebags! You didn't wear your earphones!" She yelled. "And I see your still short as ever beetle brows." I joked. I didn't do that often but the occasional joke was normal. The rest of the walk I was mostly silent except for the occasional answers to Momokino's questions. "Nee-san." Mei said. I raised an eyebrow. "What do you really think about-" "inheriting the academy just because I'm older than you by 7 months?" I finished for her. She nodded. "Well, if it's what everyone wants then I don't mind. I want to at least repay your family for helping me." I responded. When we were in front of the school, I turned off my phone. "Glasses senpai. Good morning." I greeted. "Ah! Good morning Presidents!" She waved at me and Mei cheerfully. I had to admit, her cheerfulness brightens up the whole student council and even the student body. "The meeting is starting soon. Please follow us." I told her. She followed us and smiled while walking. "You seem happy glasses senpai. Did something good happen?" She didn't respond me and just flashed her signature smile. "Um Y/N-san your about to-" but before Mei could finish her warning, I walked into pillar. "Way to go Eyebags." Momokino said in a very sarcastic way. "President! Are you ok?" Maruta(yes this is glasses's last name. I have checked.) asked me in an obviously worried tone. "Other than a small bruise on my head I'm ok." I said while rubbing my forehead. She sighed in relief. All of us continued walking until we reached the student council room. Opening the doors I let them all in and went in last. Straightening my tie and taking off my blazer I announced "Let's start the meeting."
After the meeting
"Glasses senpai. You may prepare yourself to spot check the students uniforms." I said rubbing my eye. "Has something gotten in your eyes president?" She asked before leaving. "Yes. Rather annoying but it's alright." I assured before gesturing for her that she may leave. I sat down and had a sip of water and continued to rub my eye. "That analysis of the student body was good." Mei blankly responded. "Ah. Thank you. But if all of you didn't report all of it to me I wouldn't have it. Also all of the suggestions were good." I said humbly. I checked my watch. 'The students should be coming in soon.' I thought. "Mei. You should get ready for classes. Or at least to lecture some of the repeat offenders." I informed. She nodded and got up. Leaving me the only one left in the room. I took out an old photo of my old family. Just a simple picture of a 3 year old me and my mum and dad. Simple, but enough to make me tear slightly. I probably sat there tearing for a good 3 minutes before someone knocked on the door. Wiping my tears away, I replied "Come in." I saw Momokino standing there together with Mei. "Eyebags we need your help." Momokino said slightly sheepishly. I sighed and got up and wore my blazer. They gestured for me to follow them. "How bad is it? The uniform I mean." I inquired. Momokino looked at me with a face I had never seen before. "A complete violation." She said. I didn't show it but trust me, I was more shocked than Mario when he dies before saving princess Peach. I sighed. 'Why did the school allow such a sloppy person in?' I questioned internally. Eventually we reached the gates and I saw some blondie yelling at Glasses. "Stop giving her more trouble." I said. "And who are you to say that?! You agree with me right?!" The blondie said. "P-president! Don't be rash!" Momokino reminded. "All uninvolved students are to return to classes immediately." I raised my voice a little so that everyone heard it. Students then started speeding up and filled the school. "Now. I don't know what you're doing here but your dyed hair is a violation of rules. Your shirt must be buttoned to the very top too." I said walking up to her to fix her button. "I have no issue with your ribbon because I know that not everyone likes to wear ties. But. Please at least tighten it a little." I helped her tighten the ribbon around her. "Also. Your skirt needs to be pulled down. It's too high up. The uniform makers would not have made such an error and if they have please inform me so that I can relay this comment to them." Pointing to her skirt. "I want your piercings gone by next week and your hair back to natural colour by then too." I said before turning my back and walking away. "Though, preferably by tomorrow. President, please confiscate her mobile phone. I have a meeting to attend to so I'll be slightly late for class." I instructed.
(This part is only for the readers who's hair is of unnatural colours. Example: Blue, purple and orange. U/H/C is Unnatural hair colour)
"W-Wait!" The blondie yelled. "What do you want?" I glared coldly at her. "Isn't your hair dyed too?! Why am I the only one who's getting scolded?! This isn't fair you know?" She scolded. "For your information my hair is naturally U/H/C. Before accusing someone of unfairness please understand the situation entirely."
(Back to normalness!)
I walked off to the chairman's room for the meeting.

(All the things Yuzu did, what Mei said before her and Momokino got you to help and how Mei got the phone from Yuzu also what she said to Yuzu. Your welcome. I'm also a lazy ass who forgot stuff that wasn't in the video.)

'Why is that new student so noisy, energetic and troublesome so early in the morning.' I thought to myself just before entering the office. "Sir you wanted to speak to me?" I greeted. "Ah, yes. My dear granddaughter. Please have a seat." The chairman greeted. "I'll cut right to the chase so that you will not be too late to class. We're looking for a Fiancé for you." He told me. I was slightly taken aback. "Well then why would you need me here? Couldn't you have just found someone who was willing to marry me?" I replied. "Yes but I'd like to know, if you preferred women to men." He asked with serious eyes. I blinked in confusion. "Even if you don't answer I know that you most likely take some amounts of liking to females. The way you act around guys and girls are completely different." He looked at me like I was some person he was forced to council. "Fine. I-I do like girls." I finally answered while looking down. I could feel myself tearing a little. 'Great. Now he's probably gonna disown me for being gay. Just great.' I thought thinking about all the possibilities. "Well now that we know that, I'll find a girl for you to marry. No big deal." He told me. I looked at him with shocked and teary eyes. "W-Wait, you really mean it?!" I stared at him completely wide eyed. He simply nodded with a small smile. I bowed. "Thank you Chairman sir." I thanked him multiple times. Despite him constantly saying it was no big deal, I kept thanking him. "Ok ok, enough with the thanks. You need to get to class Y/N." He reminded me and I ran out of the office thanking him.
'This blonde. She's messing with everything. Never mind. I don't have the strength and time to deal with her.'